Back Kamov A-7
1934

Kamov A-7

This autogyro designed by Kamov was considerably more stream-lined than its predecessors. The rotor had three blades, the fuselage was completely covered by a light alloy skin and the landing gear was streamlined.

A later version, the A-7-3, which had two small fins below the stabilizer, was used during the last war for some observation missions.

P.Lambermont "Helicopters and Autogyros of the World", 1958

Comments 
Name   E-mail


All the World's Rotorcraft


Virtual Aircraft Museum


Back AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com