18.09.2021 20:11

04.09.2021 16:07

04.09.2021 05:29

Mil Mi-17

03.09.2021 08:30

Watkinson CG-4

31.08.2021 13:36

Cicare CH-3 "Colibri" (CK1)

30.08.2021 05:36

14.08.2021 03:17

11.08.2021 20:44

07.08.2021 15:55

30.07.2021 23:30

30.07.2021 17:32

29.07.2021 01:50

Bell Model 204 "Iroquois"

27.07.2021 12:55

26.07.2021 23:57

Yakovlev Yak-24

Laura Rosser, e-mail, 10.09.2021 17:54

I hired darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com to h a c k 2 cell phones for me because have been suspecting this 2 victim’s for a while now ever since I lost my husband behold after darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com h a c ked into this 2 cell phones it came to my notice that this were my husband side chicks before he died I browsed through there cell phone remotely with the help of this h a c k e r I found out that this 2 were the once that killed my husband just because he decided to break up with them. Am so so grateful to you darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com thank you so much.

Terry Oxendine, e-mail, 07.09.2021 19:02

My dad brought in his side chick into the house while my mom was on a business trip that would take 3 months for her to come back and if I had called my mom and told her she would never want to believe me so I needed proof of the whole situation which then made me hired jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com to help me hack into my dad phone, in less than 2 hours I got results on my phone and I had to go through my dad conversations with his side chick though all there text messages, WhatsApp messages, call logs, Instagram messages and many more were all deleted by my dad but I saw a file tagged deleted messages and I clicked on that file behold all my dad deleted conversations with his side chick appeared In that file including his side chick n u d e pictures and videos were all there, I wont lie I feel so disappointed at my dad but with this proof I will get justice for my mom…. To all men out there cheating on there wife jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com will always fish you out all thanks to you jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com

Stella Alex, e-mail, 23.07.2021 15:07

Unbelievable! We finally secured a loan, got a house, a car and our medical bills have just been settled with ease. My husband and I are supper excited. All thanks to CYBER CREDIT GURU a trusted and reliable h a c k i n g specialist, they made it possible by removing all derogatory, hard injuries, evictions, late payments from my husband’s credit report and also increased his credit score from 501 to 802, and are currently working on mine. I can’t stop appreciating you guys. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional h a c k e r, these guys are good. Here is their contact: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL DOT COM or +1 (650) 239 7249.

Mason Alexandra, e-mail, 16.07.2021 23:47

Wow, from 531 to 802 Credit Score, unbelievable, after several Months of not being able to gain access to loans due to my poor credit score of 531. CYBER CREDIT GURU made it possible, thank you guys, I really appreciate the job done. Please anyone in search of a H a c k e r, just send them an Email: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or give them a call: +1 (650) 239 7249. Thank me later

Mason Alexandra, e-mail, 16.07.2021 23:46

Wow, from 531 to 802 Credit Score, unbelievable, after several Months of not being able to gain access to loans due to my poor credit score of 531. CYBER CREDIT GURU made it possible, thank you guys, I really appreciate the job done. Please you can reach out to them via Email: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or give them a call: +1 (650) 239 7249. Thank me later

Maria Bennett, e-mail, 12.06.2021 16:27

I must say that i had a tough time online during the process of trying to get access to my spouse iPhone 12 pro max, i got scammed along the process so i needed two job now and that's how to get my funds back and also get access to my spouse mobile, It all ended well with the help of wizardhary AT programmer DOT net who i also whatsapp +1 (807-808) 6168, you can reach him today and have your funds recovered within 16 hours to 24 hours.
I'm Maria Bennett from South Carolina, Wizard Harry saved my life by helping to recover my funds back, that was my house rent money

LUIZ PEREZ, e-mail, 27.10.2020 23:10

Each time I call my husband office they keep telling me my husband has a 3pm appointment and this has been happing for a while now, am always worried about my husband leaving the office by 8pm yet he won’t open up to me about the contract he has been trying to seal, then I hired WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom to make the investigation for me without any notice, I got access to my husband phone remotely after going through his text messages and all I found out that there is a lady my husband always see by 3pm then I went further because WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom also provided me with my husband deleted messages and I saw that my husband makes love to this lady every day and when he comes home he stave me from sex but am so thankful to WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom for the best services he rendered to me.

Courtneyn Jean, e-mail, 21.07.2016 17:00

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Prophet Abuvia can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did work for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to prophet abuvia . If you need a man that can help you, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: prophet.abuvia AT g m a i l. com or call him on: +254-7921-77506. his website is (prophetabuviasolutiontemple. webs. com) I am Courtney Jean by name and i reside here in Kansas City, Missouri .If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. thanks for reading.