27.05.2022 10:05

04.05.2022 21:31

Revolution Helicopter Mini-500

04.05.2022 01:22

02.05.2022 19:20

Sikorsky R-4

27.04.2022 05:51

Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark"

26.04.2022 19:43

26.04.2022 01:52

24.04.2022 22:41

24.04.2022 17:56

24.04.2022 06:05

Revolution Helicopter Voyager-500

23.04.2022 03:39

Bell Model 406 / OH-58D "Kiowa Warrior"

21.04.2022 23:11

10.04.2022 15:36

Weilage Boon

10.04.2022 01:54

Wallis WA-116

09.04.2022 06:53

Sandra Norwacki, e-mail, 24.05.2022 01:09

My Last experience with credit ha*kers wasn’t so good and later after that I made a promise to myself never to work with any again because as they say none is to be trusted , after some months my friend came by to my place and was like ‘’she had a good news for me ‘’ that she finally found a right credit Repairer I can trust with my credentials , she just finished working with them and the result I saw made me reach out to them , VIRTUALHACKNET AT GMAIL .COM is indeed a life saver and I could testify to their good works because he also did an incredible job on my credit, never thought I could get here .. I’m grateful

Harris Donovan, e-mail, 24.05.2022 00:21

I’m glad to share my experience working with HackNet Credit Specialist. I had some negative reports of my credit report which really affected me and my family from qualifying for a mortgage at other lenders. I went online and saw people recommending him for his good work and I contact him via mail HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM. He cleared all issues relating to my report within a couple of week. If you are having any issues concerning your credit report please CONTACT him with the above email he’s professional and if you also need to qualify for a mortgage with a lender with no lender overlays. Thanks

Layla Cole, e-mail, 20.05.2022 03:12

Special thanks to David, a professional h a c k e r I’ve been hiring for the past 2 years, I found him to be outstanding because, he has aided me in various issues, ranging from fixing my poor FICO credit score of about 437 TransUnion, 462 Equifax to 802 plus excellent score, tracking my cheating husband’s phone and currently has helped me recover my lost crypto funds from an online scam investment I recently ventured into, I must confess he is the best, quite brilliant, ever since I discovered him through a positive review I saw on Wallet Hub and reached out to him via Email: H A C K V A N I S H @ GMAIL. COM, and Phone: +1(747) 293-8514, to which he responded in less than 10mins, I have never regretted working with him, he’s been quite helpful and highly efficient. I Would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation.

Layla Cole, e-mail, 20.05.2022 03:09

Special thanks to David, a professional credit specialist I’ve been hiring for the past 2 years because, I find him to be outstanding because he has aided me in various issues, ranging from fixing my poor FICO credit score of about 437 TransUnion, 462 Equifax to 802 plus excellent score, tracking my cheating husband’s phone and currently has helped me recover my lost crypto funds from an online scam investment I recently ventured into, I must confess he is the best, quite brilliant, ever since I discovered him through a positive review I saw on Wallet Hub and reached out to him via Email: H A C K V A N I S H @ GMAIL. COM, and Phone: +1(747) 293-8514, to which he responded in less than 10mins, I have never regretted working with him, he’s been quite helpful and highly efficient. I Would recommend his services to anyone without hesitation.

Katie Robles, e-mail, 16.05.2022 16:17

Just this past month, I was in need to get my credit fixed and straight as I needed to get a home for my family, I”m a mom to 2kids. I made a thorough research of a credit expert to help improve my credit, then lucky enough I came across this private expert ( HackNet ) , he is really good at fixing credit, He increased my credit score up to 799 in all 3 bureaus and erased all the negative items impacting my credit in just 7days … just in case you need your credit fixed as well you can contact him through at Hacknet567@gmail.com or you can also write him on (646)4502754

Jessica Hilary, e-mail, 13.05.2022 17:54

Thank you so much to the great team at Cyber Credit Guru for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner! Also, for the purchase of my new family car! Thank you for your time and dedication on boosting my score and removing derogatory items, collections and few student loans! Mr. Jason was very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions! He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment! We are grateful to have gone through this process with them! I recommend Cyber Credit Guru to everyone who needs help with their credit! Guys, IT IS WORTH IT! Go ahead and do it!!

Phone: +1.650.439.0624

Email: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U @ G M A I L. C O M

Elisa Albert, e-mail, 06.05.2022 17:52

Hello, for two years I had $55,000 in debt, including $23,170 in credit card debt. My credit score was nothing to write home about. I managed to get most of my debt removed in bankruptcy and i was left with $9,000 car loan and $23,000 in student loans. Determined not to repeat my mistakes again I met Hacknet the credit specialist through a credit blog. He helped me clear all my debt and every negative item and also increased my score to an excellent score. I’m recommending Hacknet Credit Specialist for any person in need of credit repairs. Contact him through hacknet567@gmail.com/ (646) 450 2754.

Steven George, 29.04.2022 01:31

I believe this information will be very useful to someone out there because someone might still be in the same situation as me. I have been looking for a way to spy on my husband’s phone for quite some time but sadly most of the information available has not been useful. Tried some apps and software and none worked. I found this page some days ago but didn’t take it seriously. because I saw different comments and I got confused and I don't know who is real or not. So I summon the courage to contact a Wizard here his name Wizard Brixton I send an email to him on WIZARDBRIXTON AT GMAIL DOT COM for help and they came through. I now have access to my husband’s iPhone and I found sufficient proof that he is seeing different women. Kindly reach out to him right now for a good job Email: WIZARDBRIXTON AT GMAIL DOT COM Number : (+) 1807234 0428

Calum Scott, e-mail, 28.04.2022 03:09

It pains a lot when you can’t meet up with the challenges of life. I have lived all my life in shame and reproach cause of my credit profile. I had some negatives on my profile such as hospital bills, credit card dept, DUI crime, eviction and bankruptcy. I was deprive from living a normal life until I came across a review on the internet about TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR .I contacted them with the provide details TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM or +1 (424) 307 4562 after much conversation we arrived at conclusion and I was ask to make some commitment which I did and they got on with the job, in less than 7days they cleared all the negatives off my profile and also boost my score to 799plus. Now my life as just been restored all thanks to TROVIAN. If you have any related issued like this, you can contact them with the above details.

Nikki Church, e-mail, 26.04.2022 21:05

Don't fall victim like I previously did.. reach out to Dennis, a computer guru that is into credit repairs, deleting negatIves, phones and emails hack and recovering lost or stolen cryptocurrencies. Contact him on DENNISDFIXER at gmail. Com OR +16094517368. You can say Nikki Church referred you to get a discount.

Clinton Alex, e-mail, 12.04.2022 19:07

Coming in contact with XAP Credit Solution remains my best decision this year. My report was so bad that I couldn't get a place of my own. i got evicted an stayed in a motel for months with my family, you can imagine the financial implication; but as soon as I communicated with XAPCREDITSOLUTION@ GMAIL. COM he told me all I will need to do, which I didn't hesitate to do. In less than 5days eviction, DMV and a few other derogatory things were taken off my report and my score that was in the 500s increased to 800s. This sounds like magic right? Yes, XAP made it happen. Do well to contact XAP for a quick and reliable credit fix.

CATCH CHEATING SPOUSE, e-mail, 05.04.2022 16:09

If you feel stuck in your relationship/marriage knowing well that the connection and trust is broken but you don't have enough evidence to break off then contact Dennis on DENNISDFIXER@GMAIL.COM or +1 609 451 7368. He can grant you access to your partners social media accounts, emails and text messages so you can be sure what your partner is up to.. he helped me with what I needed to finalize my divorce and gain custody.. get in touch with him if you in need of such help.

roller Dominika, e-mail, 01.04.2022 11:37

RYCHLÉ ÚVĚROVÉ NABÍDKY VE 48 HODINÁCH
Půjčka je poskytována od 50 000 do 20 000 000 Kč. Splatnost půjčky lze zvolit od několika měsíců do 20 let. Zajištění úvěru je vhodné na nemovitosti, byt a družstvo, pozemky. Poskytnuté prostředky lze použít na všechno, na zahájení podnikání, rozšíření podnikání, překlenovací období, oddlužení, exekuci. Všechno můžete dělat z domova. Neplatíte žádné poplatky předem. Na svém účtu máte peníze do 24 hodin: Rolle­rdominika@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +420702455380

Patricia Jack, e-mail, 01.04.2022 10:11

I want to express how grateful I am to CYBERCRDITGURU a credible and reliable h a c k e r who helped recovered the $45,000 I lost to scammers online and also hacked into my cheating husband’s mobile phone and social media accounts. I am married with 3 kids although my husband is extravagant and cheats on me with a lot of side chicks, he hardly comes home. Then I saw this investment platform online and decided to invest the sum of $45,000 to it, with the intention to grow it but I never got my money back neither capital nor profit. “I was scammed”. However, I discovered CYBERCREDITGURU through positive reviews read on MerchantCircle and reached out to them immediately on CYBERCREDITGURU (AT) GMAIL DOT COM and phone/text: +1 (650) 439 0624 and they helped recovered my lost $45,000 and helped me monitor my husband’s calls and social media accounts. I now have my husband back. I can’t thank them enough but give them a 5-star review as a token of my sincere appreciation. I strongly recommend them to anyone with related issues. Here is there contact again: CYBERCREDITGURU (AT) GMAIL DOT COM and phone/text: +1 (650) 439 0624

Christopher Lucas, e-mail, 29.03.2022 06:55

I contacted PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST I had credit card debt with Amex credit card, student loan, Chex and DUI system on my report which brought down my credit score to 602 across the three credit bureaus. I emailed him on PINNACLECREDITSPECIALIST at GMAIL dot COM he said he can get everything fixed within 3 days without a trace. He helped me, get into my credit report and cleared off my credit card debt. Student loan, Chex and DUI system all disappeared like magic. My credit score has been increased to 801 TransUnion 804 Equifax 806 Experian all THANKS to PINNACLE. You can also get them on (585) 466 4373.

Greg Abbott, e-mail, 28.03.2022 20:29

HEY, Am Greg Abbott I live in Texas. Things as been very good for me despite being the current governor of Texas, I work effortlessly just to make sure my credit score is intact but all my effort seems to be a waist after I checked my score I noticed it as reduced to 560. I was scared of losing my position so I went online in search of solution, luckily for me I stumble on a review about TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR. Without wasting much time I contact them with the following details TROVIANCREDITREPAIR @ GMAIL . COM or call: +1(424) 307 4562 to cut the long story short, they boost my credit score to 809 across all credit bureaus in less than 7days. All USA citizens out they with bad credit here is your opportunity to be free from credit issues. Kindly contact them with the above detail now.

William Ford, e-mail, 28.03.2022 14:54

I know an organization who have private investigators for hire who can help you get into your spouse’s phones,emails remotely from your phone they can also help you with your
* credit score
* clearing of criminal record
*increasing of school grades etc
You can confirm for yourself from their website wavedrive.tech so you can also give your testimony
Whatsapp No: +14106350697

Benedictmiley, e-mail, 14.03.2022 08:26

BUY VERIFIED DRIVER’SLICENSE ONLINE/REGISTERED DRIVER’S LICENSE/REGISTERED PASPORTS/DATABASE REGISTERED PASPORTS / FAST SERVICES IN REGISTERED PASSPORTS,SCAN-ABLE DRIVERS LICENSE,DATABASE REGISTERED I,D CARDS,SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER CARD(SSN),GMAT,IELTS,SSN,DIPLOMAS,UTILITY BILLS,VISAS,GREEN CARD,RESIDENTS PERMIT etc.
Buy Driver’s License Online/Buy Real And Fake Documents online/Buy USA driver’s license/DRIVING LICENSE/Apply For Real And Fake Passport/Buy Fake Driver’s License for sale/FAKE DOCUMENTS ONLINE/Buy SSN for sale/

CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

EMAIL: approvedocs365@gmail.com

Carlos Valdez, e-mail, 12.03.2022 14:08

I never thought it was possible to recover stolen cryptocurrenc y due to past experiences trying to recover $228k that was stolen from my usdt w.a.l.l.e.t; until I read an article about this geek that helped me recover $205k from what I l o s t .. I advice anyone with a l o s t or s t o l e n cryptocurrec y issue to reach him on D E N N I S D F I X E R @G M AIL.C OM or +1.6.0.9..4.5.1..7.3.6.8. Please share to give other victims a chance.

Aaron Maxwell, e-mail, 01.03.2022 01:57

Two years ago I was deep in debt; I had $90,000 in debt, including $30,420 in credit card debt. My credit score was very poor, in the low 500s. I was advised to file bankruptcy (7) which I did. Most of my debts were removed in bankruptcy; I was left with $7,000 car loan and $41,000 in student loans. Determined not to make the same mistake again, I made on-time monthly payments for both of these loans. In 18 months my score has risen to 600s. After my marriage I requested for a home loan only to be turned down severally because of the negatives still lurking on my report + I needed a score of at least 700. A realtor introduced me to (760Plus Credit Score) a credit specialist who had been helping her client. They raised my score to 780s in less than 11days. Thanks to Debra and 760Plus I’ve got my pre-approval letter and I’m ready to go home shopping. I recommend 760Plus for any one in need of credit fix, you can reach them via 760pluscreditscore at gmail dot com, and you can thank me later.

liam darrah, e-mail, 28.02.2022 00:31

Financial Instrument For Leasing And Purchase - BG, SBLC, MT103, FRESH CUT, MT799, MT760
We Offers Financial Consulting to Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business all over United kingdom, Europe/America. We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.
The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication,
construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.
Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is Countersigned.
We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial,
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: 1,000,000 MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 4+ 1%
6. Sale Price: 32+2%
7. Delivery : Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
8. Payment: MT103-23
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME !!!
intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of
our services and for quality service. Our team of experts will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Email : liamdarragh.finance@gmail.com
Skype ID : Liam-darragh
Whatsapp : +46734779448

Rachel Lori, e-mail, 25.02.2022 14:48

There is no way to describe how incredible SKYLINK are. He saved me, I had some credit issues I needed to repair and was advised by a friend who is a CPA and after reaching out with SKYLINK he restored back my credit in a good shape by increasing my score to 798 also deleted the negatives like late payments, chapter 7 bankruptcy and hard inquiries from my credit report. Successfully got a new apartment for my self. Email him on SKYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM

We Offer BG/SBLC Lease/Purchase, e-mail, 24.02.2022 18:44

GET OUR SBLC/BG TO PURCHASE GOODS & EXECUTE THAT CONTRACT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FUNDS FOR IT WHEN YOUR BANK HAS TURNED THEIR BACK ON YOU.

We will get you a Re-assignable, Transferable Cash-backed Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Bank Guarantee (BG) no matter which part of the world you and your supplier are located.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Bank Guarantee (BG) to purchase your merchandise locally and internationally and save your company cash flow.

Our issuing banks are Barclays Bank Plc, HSBC & Deutsche Bank & other AAA rated banks in Europe, Asia & America

No credit check or Financial Statements required

Email: jh1918940@gmail.com

Bobby Willie, e-mail, 24.02.2022 17:52

I stumbled upon this business through a review I read on yelp as a 32-years old I am now 40. My 8-years relationship with SKYLINK has been nothing but excitement. I had a student loan that shows on my credit report also a low score of 674, after I contacted him via SKYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM. He went above and beyond his scope of work to fix my credit by removing the student loan also added 128 points to my score. For 8-years now my score has been in a good shape. Big thanks to SKYLINK.

Orlando Batson, e-mail, 24.02.2022 17:33

I can't stop recommending FEDEX CREDIT REPAIR.His a professional trusted and reliable ,he did more than expectation by raising my score to 798 also deleted the chapter 13 bankruptcy and late payments and added a good trade lines on my credit report. Don't hesitate to email him via FEDEXCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM

George Will, e-mail, 22.02.2022 12:48

REVOX CREDIT SPECIALIST has done more than my expectation. 803 on TransUnion, 800 on Experian and 800 on Equifax, not only the good scores, he also cleaned up my debts of $73,017 and late payments were marked as on time payments, hard inquiries and bankruptcy got deleted permanently from my credit report with a positive trade lines added on my credit report. Email him on (REVOXCREDITSPECIALIST@GMAIL.COM) be the lucky one to fix your credit this new year.

william jack, e-mail, 22.02.2022 11:09

I consulted with RAYLINK CYBER SERVICES (RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM) early this year when I first started a career in the oil and gas industry. I was hesitant at first like a lot of people may be when considering credit repair services but to this day I’m glad that I decided to trust them with their services and knowledge. I was irresponsible with my credit in my early to mid-twenties. There I was in my late twenties making good money but my credit wasn’t up to enough and I realized that it was time to do something about it. They took care of my credit quick and kept me up to date with everything that was going on along the way. They coached me on the do’s and don’ts during the credit repair process and I followed. It felt great to start over to work on building a strong credit history. I had a great experience and learned a great deal with Raylink Cyber service and honestly wish I had gone through with the services sooner than I did. I strongly recommend Hack West Credit Repair to anyone out there that may be considering to fix credit. You won’t be disappointed and you’ll thank yourself later.

jane lawton, e-mail, 21.02.2022 10:48

i will never stop until the whole World knows about the MOST powerful priest maurice whose contact details I saw in a comment section here few weeks ago, so and i decided to contact him because i was badly in need of help TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE, I explained my situation to PRIEST MURICE. that Everything was going down the drain as my husband WAS constantly cheating on me with other women and he physically abuse me. priest maurice promised to help that my husband will change and will love me unconditionally in less than a week as far that my heart still beats for him. I FOLLOWED HIS INSTRUTION and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when priest maurice said. He pleaded and said he needs me back since then he have been the sweetest man on earth. anyone out there reading this comment that need a effect spell caster Can reach him on email:psychicspellsolution@gmail.coM whatsapp:+1(571)3573337

Antonio Montana, e-mail, 18.02.2022 00:48

I couldn’t believe I owned a house today, JEFFCLOUD is not just a credit expert but a professional is reliable and trusted, my score boosted to 805, negative items such as hard inquiries, collections, chapter 13 bankruptcy and late payment were deleted permanently from my credit report, which I got approved for home loan. Gladly appreciated. Don’t hesitate to contact him @ JEFFCLOUDCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM/WhatsApp +(213) 315-3010

Cynthia Willock, e-mail, 17.02.2022 16:39

I was referred to SKYLINK CYBER SERVICES by another credit repair firm in regards to removing late payments that were on my account. I scheduled a free consultation with SKYLINK. SKYLINK is so genuine he answered all my silly questions also teach me how he got the late payments deleted from my credit report. Reach him via SKYLINKCYBERASERVICES@GMAIL.COM

Dennis wands, e-mail, 16.02.2022 19:44

My profound gratitude goes to FEDEX CREDIT REPAIR for removing eviction and foreclosure that shows on my credit report also added 107 point to my score ,which I successfully got approved for home loan.Gladly purchased a new apartment for my family.Reach out with him on FEDEXCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM

Teresa Morgan, e-mail, 14.02.2022 12:59

Working with SKYLINK was the best experience I have ever had, my credit crush down to 641 with eviction, lien and late payments on my credit report. Reaching out with SKYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM was the turning point he got my score increased to 805 also deleted all the negatives on my credit report. I returned all the thanks to my cousin who recommended his services to me.

James Finnley, e-mail, 10.02.2022 12:40

5 Stars to FEDEX my experience with him is the best .Looking at my credit every day kept me unhappy after I got in touched with FEDEX CREDIT REPAIR within 12 day interval he restored my credit back smoothly ,my score was raised to 802 also deleted all the negative marks on my credit report permanently.Finally got approved for home loan.Email him on FEDEXCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM

Gabriel Alphonso, e-mail, 10.02.2022 08:35

I wondered how I could boost my score after constantly getting ripped off by lenders, credit card companies and banks as a result of my low credit but TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR came through, Am forever grateful. They turned my life around and now I can boast of having a home. They can get your credit report fixed and also increase your scores in less than 1 week, yes, I just said that!! Hit them up. Email: TROVIANCRDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM / +1 (424) 307 4562

Eleanor Daniel, e-mail, 10.02.2022 05:10

HOW I CLEARED MY DEBT IN HOURS .

If you are in any debt and you need money to clear your debt and you need money to pay off those bills i will advise you contact DARK WEB CYBER H A C K E R S to get a bank transfer hack or blank atm card because I just get paid $50,00 for their service and I got my blank atm card of $90,000 delivered to my destination after 24hours of payment i trust their service and they are reliable and trustworthy don't SEARCH no more contact them today and get paid without the fear of being ripped off your money okay

For quick and direct response email them at

darkwebcyber h a c k e r s @ gmail . com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Contact them and get paid.

Elizabeth Brooklyn, e-mail, 10.02.2022 05:08

I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank atm card I heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from Dark Web & we both confirmed it really works, without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad I gave it a try at last and this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from Dark Web then

Text & Call or What'sApp: +18033921735

Myer Abigail, e-mail, 09.02.2022 11:13

Big thanks to FEDEX CREDIT REPAIR for home loan got approved ,his honest,specific and helpful he went above and beyond his scope of work to fix my credit and raised my score to 805 across the credit bureaus also cleared all the negatives on my credit report .Don't hesitate to contact him on FEDEXCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM if you really want a permanent fix.

Patricia John, e-mail, 01.02.2022 13:51

I just want to write a review to express my gratitude for all the work PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST has done for me in correcting my credit issues. I was not sure that I was getting myself into when I spoke with him some month ago…I did not think he could get my credit fixed and also increase my limit, as soon as he did. By using PINNACLE services, they cleaned up my credit to the point where I can be qualified to purchase a home as an “A” paper borrower!! Absolutely amazing!!! PINNACLE took my bad credit with bad FICO score of 430 and pushed it to 803!! Oh, and let you know I recently applied for a car loan and I was approved. I got a good rate and the vehicle I wanted. I could never even think that this could happen as soon as it did. Thanks a MILLION. I have been telling all my friends and colleagues about PINNACLE, they deserve a ton of recognition for what they do. Hopefully this will assure others to trust their services and let them do what they do best; you can easily contact PINNACLE by emailing: pinnaclecreditspecialist@gmail.com and for text: +1 (585) 466 4373.

Owen Calvin, e-mail, 01.02.2022 08:28

Nothing is worst in life, than living with a bad credit score it always feels like killing yourself if you’ve ever been in this before, I had Credit score of 485 and still yet it was tough getting a loan to start up something. I had 4 Capital one credit debts, Criminal record of 4years ago shown on Experian, Mortgage loan to clear before 5th of next month it was really terrible. Until a friend talked to me about TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR Company, She met online who wiped all her debts. I contact them at TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM +1 (424) 307 4562 they responded and requested some details which I gave them, they assured me everything would be done in 5 days, I paid an affordable amount before they started the job, Now I’m happy with all debts cleared and the criminal record was removed also my score was raised to 799, now the loan is approved to start a business. You’re indeed a savior to me. Thanks so much.

Elizabeth Flores, e-mail, 28.01.2022 23:29

I totally recommend XAP Credit solutions (xapcreditsolution @gmail dot com), we had been struggling with buying a home for 2 years and no matter how good my income was, my credit was poor due to bad decisions I made when I was younger. We are extremely happy to say we got our first new home and also a new vehicle… I want to thank XAP and his team for helping my husband and me fix our credit, boosting our score and even recommending us to the loan officer for our house, yea I got a great deal with a very low interest rate... I will continue to tell everyone about XAP as I am super satisfied with everyone’s service. They were so nice to me each encounter ❤

McCarthy Ian, e-mail, 26.01.2022 03:25

Many thanks to Joe Harbour for his relentless effort in saving me from doom. I had 6 negative items and a hard inquiry on my credit report. I was desperately in need of a student loan, but this was merely an aberration because of my poor credit report. I was like a laughing stock to my friends, who saw me as someone that didn’t pay his bills on time. My dad and I had already suffered eviction back in 2018. Luckily for me, I came across a friend who saw how bad my life had been and decided to help me turn it for good. So he offered to clean up the mess I had made in my report. Although I doubted it initially, I was very desperate, so I didn’t hesitate when he offered to help. I forwarded him my details, and he cleared up all the mess in my report and boosted it by 310. My credit score is now 793, as opposed to the 483 it was before he helped. Without wasting time, I told my dad about it, and he also cleaned up. Contact Joe Harbour via his email: rootkitscreditspecialist@gmail.com.

Kimberly Walter, e-mail, 25.01.2022 13:34

CYBERCREDITGURU has been amazing to work with! They have creative, knowledgeable professional h a c k e r s that make the entire process a great experience. I am a widow with 3 children. I started working with CYBERCREDITGURU two years ago when I had a very poor credit score of 403, with negatives, late payments and evictions. I couldn’t afford a loan to even pay off my basic bills for the up keep of my children. Life was so terrible then. I came across a highly rated reviews about them online and I contacted them on CYBERCREDITGURU (AT) GMAIL DOT COM and phone/text: +1 (650) 439 0624. Lo and behold they got my FICO score raised to 805 and every other negative item cleared within 6 days after following all instructions. Last week I contacted them again for my daughter’s school grade and they got it upgraded excellently within 3 days. I recommend CYBERCREDITGURU to all who have h a c k i n g related issues. They are the BEST!

Flourish Raymond, e-mail, 16.01.2022 18:38

I got married last year my husband and I are
planning on getting a new house but our credit scores were low and I also had a lot of credit card debts. I spoke to a friend about it who happens to be a tech guy and he refers me to TROVIAN CREDIT
REPAIR. I contacted him and he helped my husband and I raised our credit scores to 800 and he also helped me clear my credit card debts with other hard inquires he noticed. He is the best. His so perfect and kind hearted. Now we can buy any home of our choice. He's affordable get him to help you fix your credit. EMAIL TROVIANCREDITREPAIR AT GMAIL DOT COM CELL +1 (424) 307 4562

Chelsea Tompson, e-mail, 12.01.2022 17:09

I am glad to introduce you to TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR whom services are 100% real and genuine; they help me fix my credit, paid all my debts, removed all collections and increase my credit card all within one week. I never believed this could be done but they proved me wrong by providing a good result which made me and my family happy....We are forever grateful to them for the good works, they pulled me out
of hardship, but now we can get everything we want (Loans, Credit card, getting approved for higher limit).Reach out to them to get your credit fixed right now TROVIANCREDITREPAIR AT GMAIL DOT COM or text them on +1 (424) 307 4562 to avoid been scammed by all the fake credit repair agencies.

Antony Austine, e-mail, 09.01.2022 09:01

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit; they make big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly due as instructed and get nothing in return. I used them for about a year and my credit scores rate went down. I had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and hard inquiries. I was young and dumb back then. I got across TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR they are genius, get through with them today and you will be glad you did. TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +1 (424) 307 4562 He saved me from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...they deleted all the hard inquiries ,collections, derogatory on my credit report and then proceeded to improving my credit score to 800's

Prof. Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean, e-mail, 08.01.2022 18:45

RELIABLE BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? AFFORDABLE LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU TODAY Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $200,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Email: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need loan to buy, refinance or renovate your home? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? MRS. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings

* Personal loans * Business loans
* Home loans * Farm Loans
* Education loans * Debt consolidation loans
* Truck Loans * Car Loans
* Hotels Loans * Refinancing Loans
* Venture capital and many more.

We are certified, reliable, financially powerful, fast and dynamic, with no credit check and offers a 100% guarantee loans and finances THANKS

Yours Faithfully
Prof. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

Mike Morgan, e-mail, 07.01.2022 22:45

Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan and many more.

Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your
financial problem. contact us via email: muthooth.finance@gmail.com
Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What's app)

Noel Catalon, e-mail, 06.01.2022 08:06

I'd just like to add my story too, I think others would like to hear it. I`ve been struggling for several years with my car loan, as I had indemnity fraud in the past, and my credit score dropped down. Originally, I bought a car with 29% APR, then I refinanced twice, the lowest I had -12.99%. It was so high, my heart was bleeding every time I wrote the check. I applied to build up my credit score and remove every collection with the aid of Rock Base whom I contacted via his (ROCKBASE @PROTONMAIL .COM) after some days he told me he's done which I also confirmed on my credit profile. I reapplied for refinance 3-d time, and got several offers, Logix won, amazing 4.5% APR, I couldn't even dream about that. And for one hour spent in Branch, they opened a checking account, refinanced my car, provided credit card, that also helps build the credit, loan I applied for was granted. I even got a debit card right away. I was told they will reduce my car loan. I am so happy, it’s like I got out of a financial trap I’ve been in for several years.

Clint McCants, e-mail, 19.12.2021 16:12

My spouse has been cheating on me with random men because she feels am boring when it comes to sex.. I found out all of this through a h ac ker called verifiedproh a c k e r s @gmail.com who I hired to h a c k into my spouse phone because she stopped giving me good sex and I noticed she might be seeing someone else, ha c k i ng into her phone confirms all my suspicions. Thank you verifiedpro h a c k e r s @gmail.com

Danny Cody, e-mail, 17.12.2021 20:09

Most times when i see people complain of what they go through due to their bad credit profile I will sit back and give thanks to TROVIAN, have been going through a bad report those days and I totally understood how bad the situations was and on bearable for me to get my own apartment and bank also denied me access on getting a credit card, my best wasn’t working until i came across TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIR and he helped me erase all the bad items he also helped me get a credit card have been aspiring for a long time also raise my score to 810. Now am in my own apartment am so happy. You can reach him if you want to fix your credit report through his email TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM TEXT +1(424) 307 4562

Danny Cody, e-mail, 17.12.2021 20:09

Danny Cody, e-mail, 17.12.2021 20:08

Stan Johnson, e-mail, 17.12.2021 16:47

I noticed at night my wife communicates with her MD via text messages and I have been really putting an eye on them but yet after her conversations she deletes all, and I keep asking my self what is going on which made me cross the line by going in search of a h a c k e r to get this done for me darkhatth a c k e r @gmail.com was the perfect h a c k e r that could come through for me. This h a c k e r provided me with all my wife deleted text messages that she has been deleting for the past 5 months since she stared this job and after going through all her deleted messages with her MD at the office it really came to my notice that my wife has been having a strong secret affair with her MD all thanks to darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com this h a c k e r made my dream come through am really impressed with the kind of services to render to people.. Good job darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com

pascal jenna, e-mail, 14.12.2021 02:01

A relationship is so much not about how good you are, as there are just people who would do you dirty regardless. Do you have one such partner?, Making sneaky phone calls or very shady movements, or even run background checks on ppotential business partners and do you want to confirm your suspicions and you have no way to go about it? Well, I’m delighted to tell you about a contact a friend used in exposing his cheat of a partner, what’s best? It’s free!

Contact Jake;

Email: jaketechconsultancy @ gmail.com

Phone: +17319379575

WhatsApp: +17319379575

McGuire Walker, e-mail, 01.12.2021 02:00

The criminal record on my credit deprived me of so many opportunities alongside 19 hard inquiries and about 15 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 544(TransUnion) 523(Equifax) 515(Experian). After my mum told me about CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I reached out immediately and complied with the proposal, after about five days I was asked to pull my report to confirm the job has been done. Yes...... my score is now 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and all of those things removed. I strongly recommend them to anyone who’s in need of credit fix. Email on: CREDITSCORETRINITY@GMAIL.COM Or Text +1 385 758 4966

LaGrone Waston, e-mail, 27.11.2021 01:10

With heart filled with joy and gratitude, I say a big Thanks to the team at CREDIT TRINITY CARE for helping me achieve my dream of becoming a first time home owner. Also, for the purchase of my new family car. Thank you for your time and dedication. With the help of CREDIT TRINITY company my credit score has been raised from 450-801 within 72hours. All negative items have been deleted including the bankruptcy which had been on my report for about 3years ago. They were very thorough through the process and took care of all my questions. He made sure I got the best deal for my car and now I and my family get to enjoy it with a low payment. We are grateful to have gone through this process with him. I recommend creditscoretrinity AT gmail DOT com to everyone who needs help with their credit. Contact him now and enjoy a high credit score ever.

Dickson Coleman, e-mail, 23.11.2021 23:03

It’s good to take risk sometimes. I’ve realized that people who do great exploits are people who take risk. Nothing good comes or happens easily. You may be battling with your bad credit, negative items and different bills but if care is not taken depression might set in. I want to introduce CREDIT TRINITY CARE to you guys and trust me, he’s gonna help you fix your credit ASAP. He’ll delete all the negatives and boast your credit score. He boasted my credit score from 400 to 790+ within few days. I read about him on credit blog and discovered that he’s not one of those usual names, so I contacted him via creditscoretrinity@gmail.com I’m forever grateful to CREDIT TRINITY CARE. I wish I can say everything here which is not possible but all I know is that he can be trusted

Candice Cromwell, e-mail, 18.11.2021 16:10

Yes, it actually feels good to have a worthy credit profile. I want to use this time to appreciate CREDIT SAINT SPECIALIST for bringing me out of bad credit report that made my life miserable, I had driving citation also on my driving record and I needed to get rid of it from my record and the court system also before I will be filed for the offense, CREDIT SAINT came through for me, my credit report cleaned up with all negative entries removed; student loans, charge offs, collections wiped out including my driving citation all cleared from my record and my score is now 796. I’m happy to have read about CREDIT SAINT here, you can contact him today via creditsaintspecialist@gmail.com or text +1 773 696 0648. They’re the best as far as credit repair is concern.

Tashia Carter, e-mail, 09.11.2021 22:09

Indeed h a c k e r s are real a very big thank you to spyexpert0@gmail.com for the iPhone 13 h a c k without trace or notifications your job was to smooth and perfect thank you once again.

rosslogan2233, e-mail, 02.11.2021 17:21

Thank you v e r i f i e d p r o h a c k e r s@gmail.com for a successful telegram h a c k am really happy honestly it is just like a dream come through

ericleach197, e-mail, 01.11.2021 14:09

Never be to quick to trust a woman, I had 💯 trust for my wife but I ended up finding out that my wife is a verified cheat, I found out with the help of j e a j a m h a c k e r @ gmail. com a h a c k e r whom I hired to h a c k my wife’s phone and at the end of the phone h a c k this is what I get from my wife for being a nice man to her… thank you j e a j a m h a c k e r @ gmail. com

Anonymous, 15.10.2021 22:43

A friend of mine caught my wife In his friend house coming out of his bathroom half naked, this my friend called me on the phone and told me what he saw but I didn’t believe him because I trust my wife so much that when I hear things about her I don’t believe any, so my friend referred me to email russiancyber h a c k e r s @gmail.com for a quick phone h a c k on both phones (my wife and his friend) behold after this h a c k e r h a c k e d both phones I got to see for myself that my wife has been cheating on me for 6 months now with another man. Seeing it alone is so so heart breaking but all thanks to russiancyber h a c k e r s @gmail.com never knew things like this were real till my friend referred me to use your services Thank you so much.

Calise Cromwell, e-mail, 14.10.2021 04:48

Am not really a fan of checking my partner’s phone but today I decided too check which made me contact verifiedproh a c k e r s@gmail.com just to access his phone remotely and guess what after the phone h a c k was processed I got results from all his social media messages which made me found out that this guy has been dating 3 different women under my nose and gets to block the 3 of them from calling him or texting him when his with me 😭😭😭😭😭😭. just a week to our wedding and am seeing all the shit this guy has been doing under my nose, playing with my heart 😭😭, verifiedproh a c k e r s@gmail.com am really Thankful for this great platform you use in helping people. Thank you so much am grateful..

Susan L. Pattison, e-mail, 13.10.2021 20:10

Been looking for a very reliable h a c k e r till I came in great contact with darkhatt h a c k e r @ gmail . com after so much good reviews about darkhatt h a c k e r @ gmail . com I was attracted to use his services and I got my results after darkhatt h a c k e r @ gmail . com worked for me

Sarah Anderson, e-mail, 11.10.2021 07:13

You can contact Bestsystemhacksolution@gmail.com for your hac king problems he helped me to investigate my spouse when he was cheating on with me he helped me to hack his phone without him knowing and he sent me messages from his social media apps plus he helped me in boosting my credit score he is the best just trust me you can contact via his email or Whats App +16026094730.

Laura Rosser, e-mail, 10.09.2021 17:54

I hired darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com to h a c k 2 cell phones for me because have been suspecting this 2 victim’s for a while now ever since I lost my husband behold after darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com h a c ked into this 2 cell phones it came to my notice that this were my husband side chicks before he died I browsed through there cell phone remotely with the help of this h a c k e r I found out that this 2 were the once that killed my husband just because he decided to break up with them. Am so so grateful to you darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com thank you so much.

Terry Oxendine, e-mail, 07.09.2021 19:02

My dad brought in his side chick into the house while my mom was on a business trip that would take 3 months for her to come back and if I had called my mom and told her she would never want to believe me so I needed proof of the whole situation which then made me hired jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com to help me hack into my dad phone, in less than 2 hours I got results on my phone and I had to go through my dad conversations with his side chick though all there text messages, WhatsApp messages, call logs, Instagram messages and many more were all deleted by my dad but I saw a file tagged deleted messages and I clicked on that file behold all my dad deleted conversations with his side chick appeared In that file including his side chick n u d e pictures and videos were all there, I wont lie I feel so disappointed at my dad but with this proof I will get justice for my mom…. To all men out there cheating on there wife jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com will always fish you out all thanks to you jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com

Stella Alex, e-mail, 23.07.2021 15:07

Unbelievable! We finally secured a loan, got a house, a car and our medical bills have just been settled with ease. My husband and I are supper excited. All thanks to CYBER CREDIT GURU a trusted and reliable h a c k i n g specialist, they made it possible by removing all derogatory, hard injuries, evictions, late payments from my husband’s credit report and also increased his credit score from 501 to 802, and are currently working on mine. I can’t stop appreciating you guys. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional h a c k e r, these guys are good. Here is their contact: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL DOT COM or +1 (650) 239 7249.

Mason Alexandra, e-mail, 16.07.2021 23:47

Wow, from 531 to 802 Credit Score, unbelievable, after several Months of not being able to gain access to loans due to my poor credit score of 531. CYBER CREDIT GURU made it possible, thank you guys, I really appreciate the job done. Please anyone in search of a H a c k e r, just send them an Email: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or give them a call: +1 (650) 239 7249. Thank me later

Mason Alexandra, e-mail, 16.07.2021 23:46

Wow, from 531 to 802 Credit Score, unbelievable, after several Months of not being able to gain access to loans due to my poor credit score of 531. CYBER CREDIT GURU made it possible, thank you guys, I really appreciate the job done. Please you can reach out to them via Email: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or give them a call: +1 (650) 239 7249. Thank me later

Maria Bennett, e-mail, 12.06.2021 16:27

I must say that i had a tough time online during the process of trying to get access to my spouse iPhone 12 pro max, i got scammed along the process so i needed two job now and that's how to get my funds back and also get access to my spouse mobile, It all ended well with the help of wizardhary AT programmer DOT net who i also whatsapp +1 (807-808) 6168, you can reach him today and have your funds recovered within 16 hours to 24 hours.
I'm Maria Bennett from South Carolina, Wizard Harry saved my life by helping to recover my funds back, that was my house rent money

LUIZ PEREZ, e-mail, 27.10.2020 23:10

Each time I call my husband office they keep telling me my husband has a 3pm appointment and this has been happing for a while now, am always worried about my husband leaving the office by 8pm yet he won’t open up to me about the contract he has been trying to seal, then I hired WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom to make the investigation for me without any notice, I got access to my husband phone remotely after going through his text messages and all I found out that there is a lady my husband always see by 3pm then I went further because WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom also provided me with my husband deleted messages and I saw that my husband makes love to this lady every day and when he comes home he stave me from sex but am so thankful to WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom for the best services he rendered to me.

Courtneyn Jean, e-mail, 21.07.2016 17:00

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Prophet Abuvia can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did work for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to prophet abuvia . If you need a man that can help you, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: prophet.abuvia AT g m a i l. com or call him on: +254-7921-77506. his website is (prophetabuviasolutiontemple. webs. com) I am Courtney Jean by name and i reside here in Kansas City, Missouri .If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. thanks for reading.