Experimental two-seat helicopter with moulded plywood fuselage and cockpit with clear bubble canopy, fixed tricycle u/c, small tailplane with endplate fins, twin counter-rotating rotor pylons behind cockpit with two-blade rotors fitted with controllable servo tabs and one 125hp Lycoming O-390-3 piston engine. Prot. N60377 FF 15 Jan. 1947 at Windsor Locks, Ct.
R.Simpson "Airlife's Helicopter and Rotorcraft", 1998
First flown in 1947 and powered by a 125hp engine, the K-125 had twin intermeshing rotors. It proved the viability of the twin rotor system.
P.Allen "The Helicopter", 1996