Curtiss Eagle

20.04.2021 21:50

18.04.2021 15:53

Aviatik D III

15.04.2021 05:03

Harbin Y-12

EASON RONNIE, e-mail, 06.05.2021 14:21

Genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. EASON RONNIE
Email: easonronnie9@gmail.com
skype : keatcheng2@gmail.com

Contact me for more details.

Whatsapp: +19893413179

elizabethmorgane, e-mail, 14.04.2021 22:00

Good day, Do you need an urgent loan to start up business, or you need a loan E-mail: elizabethmorgane8@gmail.com for refinance, Do you need a loan to pay off debt? Do you need a loan to buy a car or a house? If yes worry no more, We can help!!! at only 2% interest rate contact us now via E-mail for your urgent loan. E-mail: elizabethmorgane8@gmail.com Thank you.

Cellule Anti-Cybercryminalité, e-mail, 08.04.2021 19:59

Pour remédier aux préjudices financiers subis sur internet, l'Organisme International de Répression Contre la Cybercriminalité et la Brigade d'enquêtes sur les fraudes aux technologies de l’information créés par les pouvoirs publics et en collaboration par Interpol mondial sont à la disposition de toute personne victime de toutes formes d'escroquerie sur internet. Contactez-nous directement à l'adresse suivante:

interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com / interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

Votre plainte sera immédiatement prise en compte par nos experts et une procédure sera mise en œuvre de l'arrestation jusqu'au remboursement de la somme arnaquée y compris le dédommagement dans certains cas.

BLANK ATM CARD, e-mail, 04.04.2021 09:49

I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank atm card I heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but I was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from Dark Web & we both confirmed it really works, without delay I gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad I gave it a try at last and this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this card from Dark Web then Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com or Whats'App: +18033921735

BLANK ATM CARD, e-mail, 04.04.2021 09:49

Dr Benjamin Owen, e-mail, 13.03.2021 07:38

URGENT LOAN NEEDED???
INSTANT AFFORDABLE PERSONAL/BUSINESS/HOME/INVESTMENT LOAN OFFER
WITHOUT COST/STRESS CONTACT US TODAY VIA Whatsapp +19292227023 Email
drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello, Do you need an urgent loan to support your business or in any
purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed
loan Company. We offer loans to Business firms, companies and
individuals at an affordable interest rate of 2% , It might be a short
or long term loan or even if you have poor credit, we shall process
your loan as soon as we receive your application. we are an
independent financial institution. We have built up an excellent
reputation over the years in providing various types of loans to
thousands of our customers. We Offer guaranteed loan services of any
amount to people all over the globe, we offer easy Personal
loans,Commercial/business loan, Car Loan Leasing/equipment finance,
Debt consolidation loan, Home loan, ETC with either a good or bad
credit history. If you are in need of a loan do contact us via
Whatsapp +19292227023 Call/Text +1(646)820-1981 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
®Capital Managements Inc™ 2021.
Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

BLANK ATM CARD, e-mail, 09.03.2021 20:34

Lewis Elliott, e-mail, 09.03.2021 20:33

liam darragh, e-mail, 30.12.2020 16:59

Financial Instrument For LeasingAnd Purchase - BG, SBLC, MT103, FRESH CUT, MT799, MT760
We Offers Financial Consulting to Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business all over United kingdom, Europe/America. We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.
The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.
Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is Countersigned.
We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial,
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: 1,000,000 MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price : 4+ 2%
6. Sale Price: 32+2%
7. Delivery : Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
8. Payment: MT103-23
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME !!!
Intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service. Our team of experts will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved
Email : liamdarragh.finance@gmail.com
Skype ID : Liam-darragh
Whatsapp : +46734779448

Peter Brown, e-mail, 01.12.2020 16:31

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

BANK INSTRUMENT PARTICULARS

Instruments :Fully Cash Backed, Fresh Cut Bank Guarantee(Standard ICC format)
Age :One (1) years and One (1) day
Rate :Leasing: 3+2, Purchase: 32+2
Currency :USD/Euro
Bank :Top A Rated banks
Amount :As Advised by Beneficiary
Intermediary Fees : Two Percent (2%) of Face Value payable by Beneficiary
Tranches : As per agreed tranches schedule
Delivery : Swift MT799/MT760
Payment : Swift MT103 (Wire Transfer)

Contact Name: Peter Brown
Email:brownfinanceltd@gmail.com

Sawda Capital Finance, e-mail, 23.11.2020 06:18

We currently have funds for Financing Real Estate, Project Funding, Bridge Loans, Construction Financing, and Ordinary Loans for Company Export/Import financing projects of large volume.

Our funding interest rate is 3% with five months grace period, and the client needs to ensure his/her project with an insurance company of the total loan sum to guarantee the loan as collateral.

E-Mail us: sawda.finance@gmail.com

Mr Ramzan Muhammad, e-mail, 18.11.2020 19:49

What is your situation? *Need 100% financing *Can't verify income *Can't verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investment Project or Company Investment Projects e.t.c. Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and debts, start a new business or refinance your projects and expand your business in this year at the cheapest interest rate of 1%. For more details email
us today via email:( inforamzanloan@gmail.com)

Email : inforamzanloan@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Mr Ramzan Muhammad

Mr Ramzan Muhammad, e-mail, 18.11.2020 19:45

us today via email:( inforamzanloan@gmail.com)

Email : inforamzanloan@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Mr Ramzan Muhammad

Thomas Cage, e-mail, 13.11.2020 15:32

DEAR SIR

at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding.

For Inquiry contact Email: bwtradefinanceplc@gmail.com
Skype: bwtradefinanceplc@outlook.com

Regards,
Thomas Cage.

Mike Morgan, e-mail, 10.11.2020 08:48

Do you need a genuine Loan to settle your bills and startup

business? contact us now with your details to get a good

Loan at a low rate of 3% per Annual email us:

Do you need Personal Finance?

Business Cash Finance?

Unsecured Finance

Fast and Simple Finance?

Quick Application Process?

Finance. Services Rendered include,

*Debt Consolidation Finance

*Business Finance Services

*Personal Finance services Help

Please write back if interested with our interest rate EMAIL: muthooth.finance@gmail.com
Call or add us on what's App +91-7428831341

Gerald, e-mail, 31.10.2020 01:19

Do you need a business or personal Loan today? just 45 minutes,reply - yes
Name :
Country :
Phone number :
Amount Needed as Loan :
Purpose of Loan :
Whatsapp Number : +1 (916) 287-7804
Contact Email : andersongerald1982@gmail.com
Best Regards.
Mrs Anderson Gerald
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Benötigen Sie heute ein geschäftliches oder persönliches Darlehen? Nur 45 Minuten, antworte - ja
Name :
Land:
Telefonnummer :
Als Darlehen benötigter Betrag:
Der Grund für den Kredit :
WhatsApp-Nummer: +1 (916) 287-7804
Kontakt E-Mail: andersongerald1982@gmail.com
Freundliche Grüße.
Frau Anderson Gerald.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Hai bisogno di un prestito aziendale o personale oggi? solo 45 minuti, rispondi - sì
Nome :

Objeto del préstamo:
Número de Whatsapp:+1 (916) 287-7804
Correo electrónico de contacto: andersongerald1982@gmail.com
Atentamente.
Sra. Anderson Gerald.

Cellule Anti-Cybercryminalité, e-mail, 22.10.2020 19:45

Pour remédier aux préjudices financiers subis sur internet, l'Organisme International de Répression Contre la Cybercriminalité (OIRCC) et la Brigade d'enquêtes sur les fraudes aux technologies de l’information (BEFTI) créés par les pouvoirs publics et en collaboration par Interpol mondial sont à la disposition de toute personne victime de toutes formes d'escroquerie sur internet. Contactez-nous directement à l'adresse suivante:

interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com / interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

Cellule Anti-Cybercryminalité, e-mail, 22.10.2020 19:45

interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com / interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

Cellule Anti-Cybercryminalité, e-mail, 13.10.2020 13:35

interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com / interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

Dean Thomas, e-mail, 08.10.2020 17:04

Dear Sir,

Email: longmornprojectsfinance@gmail.com
Skype ID: longmornprojectsfinance@hotmail.com

whatsapp Number:+1(330)333-0498

Best Regard
Dean Thomas.

lohr, e-mail, 03.10.2020 19:14

Very reliable loan offer

You are listed, prohibited from banking and you do not

have the favor of the banks or better you have a project

and need financing, bad credit or need money to pay

bills, funds to invest in companies. So if you need loan

do not hesitate to contact us to find out more on our

conditions notably on the rate of 3%. For

any other information please contact us by mail:

walterlohrpaula@gmail.com

cordially

Dean Thomas, e-mail, 01.10.2020 20:50

Dear Sir,

Email: longmornprojectsfinance@gmail.com
Skype ID: longmornprojectsfinance@hotmail.com

whatsapp Number:+1(330)333-0498

Best Regard
Dean Thomas.

BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE, e-mail, 30.08.2020 19:05

AFFORDABLE/COMFORTABLE LOAN OFFER WITHOUT COST/STRESS CONTACT US VIA Call/Text +1(415)630-7138 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Dear VALUED CUSTOMER, Don't Be Financially Lockdown. Do you need a quick consolidation loan or to start up business, long term installment finance is an excellent facility provided to loan seekers who are in need of finance quickly for meeting their unforeseen expenses with complete ease. We offer all types of loan ranging from $5000 to $3,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 35 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE,Very easy and all you need is to kindly reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses by Contacting us on the following Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Dean Thomas, e-mail, 28.08.2020 20:58

Dear Sir,

Email: longmornprojectsfinance@gmail.com
Skype ID: longmornprojectsfinance@hotmail.com

whatsapp Number:+1(330)333-0498

Best Regard
Dean Thomas.

Cellule Anti-Cybercryminalité, e-mail, 25.08.2020 14:59

interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com / interpol.victimearnaque@gmail.com

John Rivers, e-mail, 18.08.2020 14:38

Are you INTERESTED in a genuine, fast, reliable LOANS with no hidden fees
from a private lender? Just 2.0% p.a, tailored with a flexible repayment
schedule to meet the borrower's need and also a grace period of up to 12 -
24 months.

We arrange business finance for companies of all sizes ranging from start-
ups to establisheda corporations, belonging to a wide range of industries
such as real-estates, mineral resources, high-technology, oil and gas,
leisure & tourism, hospitals & nursing homes, chemicals & pharmaceuticals,
transport & utilities, renewable & sustainable energy, infrastructure etc.

NOTE: All replies should be forwarded and send to the e-mail account below
for quick response and further details regarding our rate, terms &
procedures.

Email: support@hispanicfinance.com
Whatsapp: +1(912) 695-1658
Website: www.hispanicfinance.com

ALEXANDRA MCDONALD, e-mail, 10.08.2020 21:14

Hi everyone. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from challot and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few hours ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $30,000 which I requested for. This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan to apply through their email (challotloan@gmail.com) I am happy now that i have gotten the loan I requested

Dean Thomas, e-mail, 03.08.2020 21:05

Dear Sir,

Email: longmornprojectsfinance@gmail.com
Skype ID: longmornprojectsfinance@hotmail.com

whatsapp Number:+1(330)333-0498

Best Regard
Dean Thomas.

John Tim, e-mail, 31.07.2020 19:05

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr. DARREN C CHENG
Email: Darrencraig002@gmail.com
skype : keatcheng2@gmail.com

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All inquires to Mr. Darren should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
What exactly do you need?
How long do you need it for?
Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Whatsapp: +19733700521

Bogdan Vladislav, e-mail, 29.07.2020 15:59

Friends, it would interest you to know that the internet is flooded with fraudsters. I was scammed thousands of my hard earned money to three cloned crypto websites. I thought I lost it all until I came across Asore Corp (asorehackcorp@gmail.com) WhatsApp (+1 (512) 601-0449 ) . At first I had doubts but I was astonished by the services I got, I was not charged a dime until I got my funds back.

David Anthony, e-mail, 22.07.2020 15:38

We are a Finance Industry Company professionals with over 15 Years Experience and a focus on providing Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank , Credit Suisse e.t.c. at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

FEATURES:

Bank Guarantees & SBLC’s in Standard Formats from Major Banks!
Amounts from $1 million to 5 Billion+
Euro’s or US Dollars
Great Attorney Trust Account Protection
Delivered via MT760 Swift with Full Bank Responsibility
MT799 and MT103 preadvice included
Brokers Always Protected

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M
Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M

Interested Agents/Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.We are RWA ready.

Best Regards
Management.

For All inquires Contact Us Below MR : DAVID ANTHONY.
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@mail.com
Skype :Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
or let us know via WhatsApp:+447451284251

David Anthony, e-mail, 22.07.2020 15:11

FEATURES:

Bank Guarantees & SBLC’s in Standard Formats from Major Banks!
Amounts from $1 million to 5 Billion+
Euro’s or US Dollars
Great Attorney Trust Account Protection
Delivered via MT760 Swift with Full Bank Responsibility
MT799 and MT103 preadvice included
Brokers Always Protected

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M
Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M

Best Regards
Management.

For All inquires Contact Us Below MR : DAVID ANTHONY.
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@mail.com
Skype :Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
or let us know via WhatsApp:+447451284251

Jessica Hyde, e-mail, 22.07.2020 11:40

David Anthony, e-mail, 21.07.2020 15:37

FEATURES:

Bank Guarantees & SBLC’s in Standard Formats from Major Banks!
Amounts from $1 million to 5 Billion+
Euro’s or US Dollars
Great Attorney Trust Account Protection
Delivered via MT760 Swift with Full Bank Responsibility
MT799 and MT103 preadvice included
Brokers Always Protected

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M
Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Minimum Face Value = EUR/USD 1M

Best Regards
Management.

For All inquires Contact Us Below MR : DAVID ANTHONY.
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
Email : Fivestarfinancialltd@mail.com
Skype :Fivestarfinancialltd@gmail.com
or let us know via WhatsApp:+447451284251

Simon Federman, e-mail, 28.06.2020 21:34

Dear Sir,

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.

Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. For Inquiry contact.

Email: longmornprojectfinances@gmail.com

Skype: longmornprojectfinance@hotmail.com

Whatsapp : +1(661)262-9225

Warm Regards
Simon Federman.

Dean Thomas, e-mail, 28.06.2020 20:44

Dear Sir,

Email: longmornprojectsfinance@gmail.com

Skype ID: longmornprojectsfinance@hotmail.com

Best regards
Dean Thomas.

Kevin Reyes, e-mail, 22.06.2020 19:05

Dear Sir/Ma We are broker firm in London-UK, we have direct Provider of BG/SBLC specifically for Lease and purchase, The provider is tested and trusted. We have been dealing with the company for paste 20 years. Interested Agent/Lessee should contact us.

Email: globalcapitalasset@gmail.com

Skype: Kevinreyes1972@outlook.com

WHATAPP NUMBER :+1 650 741 1097

Regards,

Kevin Reyes

Pagesteve, e-mail, 14.06.2020 02:07

The problems that led to the reduction in my credit score has been a burden to me all this while especially me being the head of the family because I’m always fed up not doing the best I can for my family but thanks to my friend who introduce a credit repairer to me that can help me solve all the credit issues and truly I got my credit credit been boosted to over 820 across the three credit bureaus agencies without anyone knowing about the credit hack activities on my report. I got approved for a mortgage loan worth over $250k and I will always be grateful to him for hot he did in my life so I would be glad if you can get in contact with him via whatsapp him +12899600524 arstrongcyberwizard@yahoo.com

mabel, e-mail, 30.05.2020 18:21

DO YOU THINK OF GETTING A LOAN??
APPLY TODAY FOR AFFORDABLE 100% LEGITIMATE HOME/REAL ESTATE/PERSONAL/BUSINESS LOANS Email for immediate response: (frankquickloans@protonmail.com) Text/Call/Whatsapp +905488241881

DO YOU NEED A LOAN? Are Financially down, Cry no more, Financial problem is nothing to cry about, it something we will have to fight against in one Love, Understanding, Trust and Unity. So our faith as Legitimate Financial Consultants is putting an end to the financial hardship. We are investors providing financial services and we specialize in both start up projects,Home Finance and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expansion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks and other financial institutes? Do you need an urgent loan to buy a house? If Yes worry no more for we are out here to help the less financial privileges get the loan they need to get back on their feet no matter your credit score, you can say goodbye to all your financial crisis and difficulties. We offer loans ranging from ($5,000.00.USD To $500,000,000.00.USD) At a low and affordable interest rate of 2%, without collateral and without credit check. Bradley Louis Loans holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly (frankquickloans@protonmail.com) Text/Call +905488241881

Elvis Roberts, e-mail, 27.05.2020 08:56

We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and
procedures.

NAME : Elvis Roberts

SKYPE : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com

EMAIL : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com

WHATSAPP NO : +1(909)375-0798

Elvis Roberts, e-mail, 27.05.2020 08:55

procedures.

NAME : Elvis Roberts

SKYPE : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com

EMAIL : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com

WHATSAPP NO : +1(909)375-0798

philip gonzalez, e-mail, 23.04.2020 08:31

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LOAN, PROJECT FINANCE, STARTUP FUNDING, MT760 BG/SBLC LEASE OR SALE ???
WE ARE REGISTERED PRIVATE LENDER, INVESTOR, FINANCE TRADER, DIRECT PROVIDER OF BANK GUARANTEES(BG), STANDBY LETTERS OF CREDIT(SBLC), LETTER OF CREDIT (LC), NON RECOURSE LOAN, PROJECT FUNDING FROM TOP RATED BANKS WORLDWIDE AT DISCOUNT RATE..
APPLY NOW!!! FOR CASH LOAN OR BANK INSTRUMENT TO START A NEW BUSINESS OR TO EXPAND EXISTING BUSINESS.
PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH EMAIL : masfinancialservices1@cash4u.com text on 770-824-6784.
#PERSONAL LOAN!!! #BUSINESS LOAN!!! #MONEY LENDER!!! #IMPORT FUNDING!!! #EXPORT FUNDING!!! #TRADE FINANCE!!! #PROJECT FINANCE!!! #PROJECT FUNDING!!! #LEASE/SALE MT760 BG/SBLC!!!

I STEAL PPL MONEY, e-mail, 21.02.2018 03:09

Fake person steals your money and never does what is promised , don't contact or deal with this person unless you like to be scammed

Barry, 07.03.2016 13:58

Later known as the Curtiss 19 the Eagle was developed in the expectation of a post WW I boom in commercial and private aircraft, but with the vast amount of ex military craft available this was not to be. There were three versions: the Mark I with three 150 h.p. Curtiss K9 engines, the Mark II with two 400 h.p Curtiss C12 engines and the Mark III with a single 400 h.p. Liberty L12 pictured). Only some 24 were built the one pictured was one of three purchased by the USAAC.

Crew 2 Passengers 6
Span 61'4" Length 36'9" Height 12'4" Empty weight 5,130 lb Gross Weight 7,450 lb.
Max Speed 107 mph Range 475 miles

Phil Curtiss, e-mail, 27.01.2009 04:08

This particular aircraft is pictured Bowers book, Curtiss Aircraft 1907-1947 on page 180. The book features a slightly different view in front on this same hanger.

Rob Cluwen, e-mail, 16.01.2009 15:27

Could this be an Curtiss III with a 400 hp Liberty 12 motor.?