|Barry, 20.04.2016 18:04|
First flying in June 1931 this trainer aircraft was deigned by Benes and Hahn late of the Avia concern. A total of 139 were built and were used as a basic trainer by the Czech air force. After the Nazis annexed the eastern states and set up a puppet regime in Slovakia some of these craft were used by the nascent Slovak Air Force. Later in the war some were used in a reconnaissance role on the Eastern Front and some were donated to the Hungarian air force.