Piasecki PV-15 "Transporter" / YH-16

Revolution Helicopter Mini-500

21.09.2017 02:50

Sikorsky S-1

21.09.2017 00:43

A-B Helicopters A/W 95

Roselyn Price, e-mail, 13.09.2017 05:34

I'M JOYFUL to the great and powerful herbalist that has totally cured my disease with his incredible herbal medicine. for 10years now i have been battling with Genital herpes and i have done many things to get rid of it away but it keeps appearing and going. one beautiful day, i was going through a review of Herpes remedy blog and i stumbled into someone talking about how she got cured from HIV and Herpes by Dr Akuna. i didn't trust the source so i searched further and so i saw many individual talking about Dr Akuna curing their various disease, i wrote to his email: drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com and he gave me the steps to prepare my medicine and within 3days i received my herbal medicine and began to use and he also told me to go for a checkup after using his herbal medicine for 2weeks and so i did, surprise to me i found out by my test result that i was negative, that why i am here to spread the good news if you are suffering dear friend, here is a real herbal medicine for you to be cure, just writ to his email above or what app him:+2348152625070

Jose Nadal, e-mail, 13.09.2017 04:02

I served 29 years in the military (U.S. Army), and my first MOS was in aviation. My late father assembled the (Revell) plastic model kit in Cuba, in the 50's. Today, I just started assembling this interesting model (re-issued in the 90's) but the same molds. I love it. Thanks for the information. God Bless. Jose Nadal

Jack Einstein, e-mail, 07.07.2017 00:52

I assumed the {email} switch was hot, however I am unable to make function. My email is emcsqr1@yahoo.com

Jack Einstein, e-mail, 04.07.2017 14:07

I need to make a correction to the info on the H16A service ceiling. I don't know where the 12,000ft. came from, it was 24,500ft.

Jack Einstein, e-mail, 03.07.2017 15:37

I was working for the U.S. Army in the Engineering & Development Branch when the new Col. thought we should fly the YH16. We flew it the morning of 5 Jan.1956 with the crew Harold and Don on board. After that flight we had lunch. The Army group departed in the Army aircraft. The flight crew resumed their work, taking off at maximum gross weight to establish the service ceiling. It was established over 12,000 feet. The helicopter crashed on the return flight. We were unaware of the crash until the following morning. I returned to the factory as the Army rep. on the accident board. During that week I also attended both funerals. I have in my files some pictures and the accident report. I will be 93 years old this week so in the event someone want's to contact me don't wait too long.

Antonio Mariscal, e-mail, 21.12.2015 10:24

Sir,

We are direct provider for BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease with the best workable procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to IB EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Mr.Antonio Mariscal
For further inquiries:
Contact Email : broker.mariscal@gmail.com
Skype: broker.mariscal

Antonio Mariscal, e-mail, 15.12.2015 18:44

Sir,

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Mr.Antonio Mariscal
For further inquiries:
Contact Email : broker.mariscal@gmail.com
Skype: broker.mariscal

Charles feldman, e-mail, 10.12.2015 17:37

The crash site stated is not correct. It crashed between Swedesboro and Clarksboro nj about 4 miles from the Delaware river. I saw the smoke from the crash and asked what it was and was told it was the big helicopter that we saw often before. I was then 15 years old.

Antonio Mariscal, e-mail, 02.12.2015 14:03

Sir/Madam,Do you need Financial Service like BG/SBLC MTN? Our Bank Instrument can be engage into Outright Discount. Feel free to write us as our terms and conditions are very reasonable. Email us so we can send you our Terms and procedure. broker.mariscal@gmail.com or Skype: broker.mariscal

joe tidikis, e-mail, 02.12.2015 01:59

I have a model from the American helicopter mus. the first yh-15 has 4 landing wheels and no jet engines. I am trying to get a picture of this model so I can repair it. thanks joe

Gary Peterson, e-mail, 03.03.2012 12:50

New email address,and Hello to Tommy Callahan who I used to know as a kid, until our dads were killed in the accident.

Jeri Peterson, e-mail, 25.09.2011 22:31

My Dad is Harold William Peterson Jr., older brother Gary and younger brother H.W.P. III - born days after the accident. Thank you to Thomas George Callahan for correcting the spelling of the name and the date of the crash. I am truly sorry for your loss.

polo, e-mail, 16.06.2011 13:55

there is no survivor test flight accident destroyed one and the other sat in factory in morton pa and was scrapped out

Thomas George Callahan, e-mail, 15.04.2011 21:52

I am the only child of George Callahan, who was killed along with Harold Peterson in the YH-16A. My father's name is Callahan - not Callaghan as is written above. Also, the day of the crash was Jan. 5, 1956 - not December 1955 as is written above. I remember the day very well. I was three weeks away from turning eight years old. My father was a wonderful loving man - losing him forever changed my life.

bob, e-mail, 28.02.2011 07:57

scott, e-mail, 12.07.2010 19:26

this is to aviator nut,I was eading your post about the model of the h16 you aquired, I just recieved one today in the mail from one i purchased from ebay it is from revell year 1961,I was trying to find out if there were any still in existence or still in current service, please write me busradio@yahoo.com thanks much

Diana Burke, e-mail, 12.06.2010 03:48

Thanks for posting this info. I never had the opportunity to meet Uncle Bill (Harold Peterson) but have tried to find information about him the H-16.

Rick Peterson, e-mail, 12.10.2009 00:51

My uncle (Bill) Harold Peterson was one of the test pilots of the H-16.I also have the same Revell model kit still in the box.Also Gary Peterson is my cousin.

gary Peterson, e-mail, 16.04.2009 17:10

Thanks for rememberng my Dad. I've got H-16 photos.

Gary Peterson, e-mail, 16.04.2009 16:59

To Jim;

Jim Webb, e-mail, 04.12.2008 15:21

I started working at Piasecki in Morton, PA, in June, 1952, just after graduating high school.
I knew the two teast pilots that were killed in the "low gear" version. The tall gear H-16 version sat in the Morton flight test hangar until it was scrapped. I worked on the plywood mock ups of the CH-46, Sea knight and the CH-47, Chinook which side by side in the same hangar.
The H-16 was brought down by test equipment failure..
Having worked my way up in the company by initially sweeping floors and ending in the publications department, the seventeen years I spent with the company taught me a lot.

Aviator Nut, e-mail, 04.05.2008 06:11

And where are they now (besides the one that crashed)?
Is there any Aviation Museum that has one on display.
Note: Just aquired a Revell Model of this aircraft, this will baffle those I work with while being placed on my desk

THanks