McDonnell-Douglas AH-64 "Apache"

Mil Mi-17

16.07.2017 23:26

RotorWay "Scorpion Too"

16.07.2017 14:09

Westland "Wisp"

Michele Doyle, e-mail, 15.07.2017 05:14

I was able to hear directly from Major General Ed Browne today - he is 87 and came to speak to my Rotary Club as he was instrumental in getting the Apache built. He said the name came as a result of helicopters being named after Native American tribes and this one in particular was because of Geronimo - leader of the Apache tribe - I believe he was denied release maybe 3 times and before he died he said he should have fought to the death. This reflected the spirit of the Apache people and the spirit of the helicopter. And so the Name Apache was adopted.

Antonio Mariscal, e-mail, 07.12.2015 13:19

Sir,

We are direct provider for BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease with the best workable procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to IB EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Mr.Antonio Mariscal
For further inquiries:
Contact Email : broker.mariscal@gmail.com
Skype: broker.mariscal

d, 03.12.2015 02:24

wljgctyvbd rv hno8

Wendy, e-mail, 22.12.2011 17:09

The Apache got its name because my Great Uncle assisted with the design of this helicopter. We were from Gonzales, Texas and the high school mascot was the 'Apache'. Several of the engineers got to drop a name in the hat to what they thought it should be named.....

Wendy, e-mail, 22.12.2011 17:08

soccer, e-mail, 17.06.2011 07:04

When I Read All Information. It Is Very Accurate Helicopter.
Is It fight In Night

Carlos Aguirre, e-mail, 08.02.2011 17:47

Co-pilot gunner does not sit in the back. Pilot sits in the back seat. FYI. (Second paragraph error) Also, if you are reading this to get more info on what it is composed of....its a good baseline, however, very very very outdated to what todays AH-64D is. I stopped reading the article because of this. Thanks for the read.

Zac Yates, e-mail, 03.11.2010 08:28

Long shot, does anyone know where I can obtain a DVD of a 1980s doco called "The Chopper"? I have no idea who produced it, exact year, or who the English-sounding narrator is. It includes interviews with Hanna Reitsch and Bart Kelley (coworker of Arthur Young at Bell), and other techs and pilots, as well as footage of the prototype NOTAR, Apache, Sikorsky ABC and the XV-15 amongst others.

snoop, e-mail, 01.10.2010 17:37

...oh - "Mr Dibya" ... GFY. seriously...try posting to a website for idiots...like NPR.org or the DNC. BTW...forwarding you string to LEO.

Snoop, e-mail, 01.10.2010 17:33

FYI - the M230 fires a 30mm projectile at approx 2600fps - roughly the same as a .30cal rifle bullet. Cyclic rate comperable to the M-16/M4 weapon family. The armor plate is made out of a space-age material called, "Nunya" ... as in "nunya bidness..." And no, those tangos probably never heard the rounds coming...wah.

bob, e-mail, 19.05.2010 15:42

cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese

richie, e-mail, 07.03.2010 20:16

Is it possible to get more information on the mission avionics of the apache ?

Mr.Mike Dibia., e-mail, 15.03.2009 18:44

Mr.Mike Dibia.
Zenith Bank Ltd,
Lagos Nigera
TEL: 234-708-051-6337
E-Mila:mr.mike_dibia@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Mike Dibia. The Manager Zenith Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. I have urgent and-ery confidential business proposition for you.On April 6, 2007, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.james smith made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for some months, valued at S$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr james smith on 1 February 2008 died in a plane crash on air senegal on aircraft Name Hawker Siddeley HS-748.

This crash happened in Tambacoumba, Senegal, Africa and the registration number of the aircraft is 6AV-AEO, and since his untimely death the funds has been dormant in his account with my Bank without any claim of the fund On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made further i nvestigation and discovered that Mr. james smith did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$10,500,000.00 has carefully been moved out of my bank to a security company for safe-keeping.No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to Nigerian Law,at the expiration of 7 (seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to the late mr.james smith as to claim the money I deposited with the security company in two trunk boxes though the security company does not know the real contents of the boxes as I tagged them to be photographic materials for expor am writing you because as a public servant, we can not operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than $1m.I want to present you as the owner of the boxes in the security company so you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney.

All these are to make sure that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the owner of the boxes.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 25% for you and 5% will take care of all expenses incure on both ide.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for th is transaction will be done by the Attorney and this will guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.if you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address/phone upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.Please observe with utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Regards.
Mr.Mike Dibia.

nasser, e-mail, 16.06.2008 22:45

hi
how about the thickness of the protective armor(ceramic? and composite?) of apache AH-64?

John Stuart, e-mail, 28.05.2008 22:33

I saw a film clip of a chopper firing at night from 2 miles away at a group of terrs which I sent to my son. His comments were they must have heared the firing and I said no. Despute. To settle I need to know what the speed of cannon shell would be and if the M230 30 mm round travels faster than sound. If it does then the terrs never new what hit them. Your comments and help on this one would be appreciated.

Tore Eriksson, e-mail, 21.11.2007 16:04

The prototypes had USAAF no 74-22248 and 22249 not 73-

Tore Eriksson, e-mail, 21.11.2007 16:03

The prototypes had USAAF no 74-22248 and 22249 not 73-

vaibhav.v, e-mail, 06.10.2007 16:32

Respected Sir
When I Read All Information. It Is Very Accurate Helicopter.
Is It fight In Night
From Vaibhav.v (jr Aircraft mainetnance Engineer)

vaibhav.v, e-mail, 06.10.2007 16:32

Respected Sir
When I Read All Information. It Is Very Accurate Helicopter.
Is It fight In Night
From Vaibhav.v (jr Aircraft mainetnance Engineer)

Capt Jean Bizot, e-mail, 19.09.2007 23:23

Hi,

The name Apache comes from the tradition of US Army to name its aircraft with Native American Tribe names. For example the OH-6 Cayuse, the CH-47 Chinook, and recently the UH-72A Lakota.

with regards

gururaj, e-mail, 22.08.2007 18:17

this doccument was good
i need one information, how cooling arrangement done for hydraulic, airconditioning engine bay system cooling

james, e-mail, 06.08.2007 14:06

keep ot up guys

yi-feng, e-mail, 31.07.2007 15:59

I want to know T700-GE-701C HPT and NGV cooling air % ?

Lenin, e-mail, 13.06.2007 09:36

Can Apachi AH64 fly upside down ? please provide tech reasons.

Roger G. Ellerman, e-mail, 08.02.2007 19:27

Just to settle an argument how did the name Apache come to be the name of this particular helicopter? Thanks...Roger Ellerman