Kamov-Kumertau "Rotorfly"

02.02.2020 00:03

Kamov-Kumertau "Rotorfly"

27.03.2018 16:58

RotorWay "Scorpion Too"

Herman Zigmeir, e-mail, 02.02.2020 00:03

ROTORFLY FOR SALE
ATTN Private kitset end-user buyers only. No Sales Agents/Dealers.
After speaking with the manufacturer, I have been permitted to put together a private group of potential buyers for an initial batch of 20 x kitset only (excluding engine) Rotorfly helicopters. These kitsets will be under a new designation and sold under non-liability agreement to end-users ONLY. To apply and for further information email me directly on H.Zigmeir@gmail.com. A buyers Collective will be established under a legal entity for these initial 20 helicopters from the successful applicants.

Werner, e-mail, 04.08.2017 15:51

It is sad that there is no experimental helicopter that can carry 2 persons and cruise at the usefull speed of the best seller R-44's 200kmh.
Why did they not put a ULPower 520 in the Rotorfly and work up to a cruise speed of 200kmh?
You see R-44 popular all over the world. You can get work done with it. The Rotorfly at 140kmh just does not justify the expense and effort....

Velasques Orlandi, e-mail, 06.06.2017 20:35

I'm interested in this aircraft.
I'd like to know the manufacturer's contact emails

Augusto Monteiro, e-mail, 29.03.2016 22:22

Interesso neste helicptero gostaria de saber preo e disponibilidade envio para Brasil - So Paulo, obrigado.

Bert Martin, e-mail, 13.03.2016 16:14

Interesting bird...need to know price and tech. info.

Regards, Bert

Tom Little, e-mail, 06.02.2016 03:39

We saw this helicopter at MAKS 2015 and spoke with your people. We are now very interested in obtaining more information on this helicopter, including availability and price. We would also want to know about becoming an agent distributor for Australia/New Zealand.

Antonio Mariscal, e-mail, 21.12.2015 10:13

Sir,

We are direct provider for BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease with the best workable procedures. Our BG ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 5M EUROS/USD to IB EUROS/USD

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve

For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.

Mr.Antonio Mariscal
For further inquiries:
Contact Email : broker.mariscal@gmail.com
Skype: broker.mariscal

Jon Harding, e-mail, 18.12.2015 21:53

I am very interested in being a Exclusive Agent/Distributor Dealer for Rotorfly in North America in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
ROTORFLY:
Subject: License Agreement to build and Manufacture ROTORFLY
Date: December 18, 2015

A)I would like know more about the engine power plant shp?
B)Is the engine a Rotex 914? or a Jet Turbine that available?
C) Will this be available as a kit?
D) You build this as a Certified Coaxial Helicopter
E) The Rotorfly has 3 seats 1 front seat and 2 aft seats?
F) Does the helicopter have duel controls for training?
G) What is the price for a Rotorfly Dealer?
H) would you be interested in License Agreement to manufacture the Rotorfly?

Larry Gordon, 05.01.2015 21:10

Like everyone else, What is the price $US, and status.

opp, e-mail, 17.12.2014 02:37

I am very interested in obtaining more information on this helicopter, including availability and price.
Please send me information at this email address.

regards, Dietrich Opp,EAST Germany

philipp mairhofer, e-mail, 03.12.2014 19:59

ich bin sehr interressiert aneurem projekt,und wrde mich sehr ber mehr information freuen, herzliche gre aus sterreich philipp.

GSN, e-mail, 11.09.2014 09:01

Kamov-Kumertau "Rotorfly"
WHAT IS THE PRICE, AND HOW DO WE GO ABOUT BUYING THIS HELICOPTER?

pedro, e-mail, 15.10.2013 02:53

I would appreciate to receive information on the prices, and eventually, to speak about one collaboration for the sale in brasil.
Thanks.

Antonio Marn, e-mail, 03.10.2013 13:39

Dejar sirs:

I would like to know more about Rotorfly like prices and availability and also dealers in Europe, principally Spain. Please contact ASAP.

Regards

diaz, e-mail, 02.10.2013 15:40

Me gusta este helicoptero.
Queria saber precio y disponibilidad para adquisición.
Muchas gracias

, e-mail, 04.02.2013 14:05

, Rotorfly. "Kit for home build" . ?
- spb-90@yandex.ru

Kostner marcus, e-mail, 18.01.2013 16:03

I am very interested on this helicopter, including availability and price.
Please contact me at this email address.

Regards,
Kostner Marcus

Yngve Nesse, e-mail, 14.01.2013 12:39

Hi !
I would like to know more about this helicopter type. What are the helicopter characteristics and what is the price for type of helicopter.

Best regards
Yngve

Daniel, S&T ab, e-mail, 13.01.2013 20:58

Dear Sirs ,
I am now convinced that this is a UL heli that would suit my
purposes here in Sweden. I am prepared to build from kit form or buy a complete helicopter new or secondhand.
Please contakt me as soon as possible.
Kind regards
Nigel Daniel

Yngve Nesse, e-mail, 27.12.2012 13:23

Hein!
nsker vite mer om dette helicopterflyet. Som pris,krav til sertifikat,og flyegenskaper.

don paul, e-mail, 07.12.2012 15:27

I want to buy an Eaglet kit

don paul

serge terracol, e-mail, 30.06.2012 20:07

merci de m'adresser informations techniques et prix

Roman Polosin, e-mail, 24.06.2012 17:57

2012: Project is looking for an investor for the certification and production.

BIBASOL, e-mail, 11.05.2012 16:28

J am others persons interested by your coaxial helicopter.
Are you ready to sell it ?
What is his Weight ? and his price ?
waiting your answer , sincerely your's

Janeski D, e-mail, 12.01.2012 16:08

Dear Sir,
Im also interested about your helicopter.
Would you please provide me more informations/details like : price (ready to fly), dealers for Austria, Germany or Switzerland, technical files, etc.
Very best regards from Switzerland,
Janeski Daniel

Janeski D, e-mail, 12.01.2012 14:46

Dear Sir,
Im also interested about your helicopter.
Very best regards from Switzerland,
Janeski Daniel

brian stott, e-mail, 18.12.2011 00:07

Hi there, i contacted your company back in june 2008 but it seems that progress of this aircraft into production has had some setbacks -- I am very interested in one of these units - i believe it would suit me perfectly- can you tell me when they will be available Brian

peter moore, e-mail, 05.12.2011 02:30

I would like to see more information in english. I must say, I am interested in the coaxal helicopter's. There's not much in the coaxal helicopter production in Canada, but I can see potential markets in north america.
Perhaps a contact person in sales would like to email myself about investing in such an adventure to promote coaxal helicopters in Canada.
Peter

Jss, e-mail, 06.09.2011 02:46

Привет
Я очень заинтересован в Камов-Кумертау модели, я хотел бы узнать цену и условия продажи в Испании.
Большое спасибо

English:
Hello
I am very interested in Kamov-Kumertau model, I would like to know the price and conditions of sale in Spain.

bambang surjono, e-mail, 13.08.2011 10:45

dear rotorfly seller,
I'm very interesting to buy your rotorfly, how about the price?
Best regards.

Rui Coelho, e-mail, 30.07.2011 15:57

I would Know more about your products in particular the ULM helicopter. Thinks

David, e-mail, 25.07.2011 10:31

Price please, info in English, david

David, e-mail, 24.07.2011 15:48

Price please, info in English, david

fof, e-mail, 17.06.2011 06:30

i wantto buy...cantct me please..negafof@yahoo.fr

YU ,YEN NIEN, e-mail, 25.11.2010 10:58

Dear Sir : I am pilot of helicopter and fix wing aircraft, I dont like U S made helicopter and fix wing aircraft, Russia and U-Kraine made helicopter and fix wing aircraft better than USA. please give me more information ,price,technical deta.I want to be your dealer to sell your product in my country to beat usa product. BEST REGARDS YU,YEN NIEN

Dirceu Tortorello, e-mail, 08.11.2010 23:33

Dear Sir,
im also interested about your helicopter. please give me more informations/details as:price(ready to fly),technical files, dealer from Brazil.
thank you for your reply bests regards from Joao Pessoa Paraiba Brazil, Dirceu Tortorello

Josef Drabek, e-mail, 05.11.2010 07:44

Dear Sir,
im also interested about your helicopter. please give me more informations/details like : price (ready to fly), dealer for Austria, German or Swiss, technical files, etc.
bests regards from Austria,
Josef Drabek

didier amalric, e-mail, 11.06.2010 12:38

Dear sir,
i am very interested about your helicopter, is it possible to have more informations about, like : price, dealer for France, and technical files.
bests regards, Didier

Huh Tae-min, e-mail, 07.06.2010 19:06

I'm Korean, Asian.
I am very interested in ROTORFLY.
Can I buy?
Is the ROTORFLY ready to fly or in kit form ?
What is the price ?
Please give me some information by e-mail.
Thanks!^^
How can I get

GEORGE MANDELLOS, e-mail, 03.06.2010 21:29

Dear Ser.
I am inderesting for your prodacts.
I would like more info, for co-axial helicopter.
I am for Greece and I want to come in your country for see and testing this helicopter.
Anser to me please the price and yoyr base.
Thanks

GEORGE MANDELLOS

ewan, e-mail, 22.01.2010 14:24

I located only indication prices that I posted on the FB group page

Ewan van Breda, e-mail, 23.12.2009 05:00

The site name indicated lower in the text is not available. I started a FB Group trying to locate more info on the Rotorfly. If you received any info, please post on group for all to share.

David Hsu, e-mail, 17.10.2009 11:05

Dear Sir,
Can you give me the price and more information of the Kamov-Kumertau "Rotorfly" and where to buy it ?

Tahnks
Best regards
David

David Hsu, e-mail, 17.10.2009 10:45

Dear Sir,
Can you give me the price and more information of the MK-3 and where to buy it ?

Tahnks
Best regards
David

laverlochere, e-mail, 23.09.2009 19:14

dans la cadre de notre association de construction amateur, je souhaite developper l'activité hélicopère, merci de m'envoyer une documentation complète =
Jacques LAVERLOCHERE - B.P. 70318 - 89005 AUXERRE cedex - France. par avance, je vous en remercie.

Bill Tomlinson, e-mail, 22.09.2009 01:06

I would like to know price and availability and to contact
as I am interested in purchasing a light helicopter

kroisleitner franz, e-mail, 07.09.2009 16:00

conc: ul-koaxial-helicopter "rotorfly" kit-helicpter. please send me per E-Mal - informationen, price-list ,technic-data and dealer-adress. the best regarts Franz Kroisleitner

ron kukler ceo, e-mail, 23.08.2009 11:43

we are interested in the eaglet could you supply contact details esp with the Russian company. i. e. email and phone and personnel details plse. cheers ron

Lluis Alsina, e-mail, 06.04.2009 23:26

Hello! You have a very nice Helicopter and I like to know the price and if you sell some helicopter to spain because if not I understand that I will have to certificate for can fly. Thanks. I hope to know somethimg about you.

Francis Vezian, e-mail, 02.04.2009 18:25

Hello
I am recently pilot helicopter ULM, very interested by the RI 30 " Eaglet" if this one is in this category you could communicated the design features to me and price
cordially,

Francis Vezian

Ultralight Helicopter, e-mail, 08.01.2009 08:00

I Appreciate To Receive Great Information About Rotorfly Helicopter, Can You Tell Me Technical Information And Dealer Price.

It's Really Ultralight Coaxialrotor Helicopter And It Has Rotax 912ULS Engine.

raymond pilon, e-mail, 17.08.2008 10:03

IS THE ROTOFLY THE SAME AS THE RI 30 EAGLET? KIT COST?

John McCormack, e-mail, 03.06.2008 10:41

Wath's dealer price and technical and safety information

Javier, e-mail, 02.06.2008 15:19

Dear Sir

I am Kamov 32 Pilots, and I am interesting in this helicopter. I am very interested in knowing if there is a dealer in Spain. If you sell in kit, or not and what are the finacial and commercial condition to try and buy one. Thank you very much.

Javier Romera

Domenico M., e-mail, 09.12.2007 11:00

Blank.
I would appreciate to receive information on the prices, and eventually, to speak about one collaboration for the sale in Italy.
Thanks.
Domenico M.
mimuc@email.it

ROTOR International, e-mail, 13.08.2007 18:20

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

more information can be found on the following website:

www.rotor-international.net

Meanwhile the helicopter is produced in an Russian-German cooperation.

Olivier Neerman, e-mail, 01.08.2007 16:14

Dear Sirs,
Living in France, I would like to use this type of transport , to show tourists the country side,
I am very interested in knowing if there is a dealer in this part of Europe, If you sell in kit, or not and what are the finacial and commercial condition to try and buy one. Thank you very much.
Olivier France

Heinz Mller, e-mail, 02.07.2007 09:31

Hello, I'm also interested to buy one example. How can I contact you? Thanks and regards, Heinz Mller, EAS Switzerland

Ben Sison, e-mail, 28.06.2007 10:54

Is the ROTORFLY ready to fly or in kit form ?
What is the price ?

Lodewyk Schuermans, e-mail, 23.06.2007 02:59

Please contact me at this email address.

Regards,
Lodewyk Schuermans

emma alonso, e-mail, 13.06.2007 17:09

We would like to have more information about your helicopters and the difference between yours and Kazan, we are a company that is based in Mxico City.
Emma Alonso
Business Development Director
CAMSA KONZERN
Telephones : (52 55)53474763 (52 55)13447924

Leo Garcia, e-mail, 07.05.2007 02:09

Recently we have found a business opportunity for your new product of Rotorfly in merica markets in addition to Mexico domestic market.

Heinz Rotheneder, e-mail, 05.04.2007 21:25

we are interested in the aircraft; where we can buy such?

Myungkil Baek, e-mail, 06.03.2007 05:39

SUBJECT: Rotofly
DATE: Feb. 27th, 2007
Number of Page including this sheet: ____1+____
Reference: PS/KAMOV/07- 001
Remark:

Dear Sir,

I am general director of Paeksun company.
Paeksun works for Korean Aerospace Industries by providing products and information working as agent and distributor for Korean Air Force as well as civilian industries.

Paeksun represents many French companies such as Thales group and EADS, GIAT, MBDA and also US companies like L3Com, ACSS to name a few.

Paeksun has been awarded many major military programs and civilian programs for the period of more than 10 years of experience.

Recently we have found a business opportunity for your new product of Rotorfly in Asian markets in addition to Korean domestic market.
A friends of mine gave your email address to contact.

It is PaeksunЎЇs interest to be an exclusive agent/distributor of Rotorfly in Asian markets if you do not have any working company as yet.

As for a start, we would like to visit in March/April 2007.

Before our visit, kindly let me know the followings;
a) kindly let me know where to visit in Russia to have a meeting
b) kindly let me know what is the status of production of Rotorfly
c) as for training, is it possible to have duel control or is it already implemented and if not, what and how to train a new pilot
d) what will be the price for one Rotorfly and what will be for five and ten Rotorfly
e) is it possible to have longer/extended external skid?
f) For your information, in Korea we only need 20 hours of flights for novice pilot for a platform of helicopter of such kind; what will be the requirement to be Rotorfly pilot; my plan i...

Ben Sison, e-mail, 29.11.2006 11:26

I would like more info in English.