22.10.2021 00:11

04.09.2021 16:07

04.09.2021 05:29

Mil Mi-17

03.09.2021 08:30

Watkinson CG-4

31.08.2021 13:36

Cicare CH-3 "Colibri" (CK1)

30.08.2021 05:36

28.08.2021 23:01

Rotorway Javelin

Anonymous, 15.10.2021 22:43

A friend of mine caught my wife In his friend house coming out of his bathroom half naked, this my friend called me on the phone and told me what he saw but I didn’t believe him because I trust my wife so much that when I hear things about her I don’t believe any, so my friend referred me to email russiancyber h a c k e r s @gmail.com for a quick phone h a c k on both phones (my wife and his friend) behold after this h a c k e r h a c k e d both phones I got to see for myself that my wife has been cheating on me for 6 months now with another man. Seeing it alone is so so heart breaking but all thanks to russiancyber h a c k e r s @gmail.com never knew things like this were real till my friend referred me to use your services Thank you so much.

Calise Cromwell, e-mail, 14.10.2021 04:48

Am not really a fan of checking my partner’s phone but today I decided too check which made me contact verifiedproh a c k e r s@gmail.com just to access his phone remotely and guess what after the phone h a c k was processed I got results from all his social media messages which made me found out that this guy has been dating 3 different women under my nose and gets to block the 3 of them from calling him or texting him when his with me 😭😭😭😭😭😭. just a week to our wedding and am seeing all the shit this guy has been doing under my nose, playing with my heart 😭😭, verifiedproh a c k e r s@gmail.com am really Thankful for this great platform you use in helping people. Thank you so much am grateful..

Susan L. Pattison, e-mail, 13.10.2021 20:10

Been looking for a very reliable h a c k e r till I came in great contact with darkhatt h a c k e r @ gmail . com after so much good reviews about darkhatt h a c k e r @ gmail . com I was attracted to use his services and I got my results after darkhatt h a c k e r @ gmail . com worked for me

Sarah Anderson, e-mail, 11.10.2021 07:13

You can contact Bestsystemhacksolution@gmail.com for your hac king problems he helped me to investigate my spouse when he was cheating on with me he helped me to hack his phone without him knowing and he sent me messages from his social media apps plus he helped me in boosting my credit score he is the best just trust me you can contact via his email or Whats App +16026094730.

Laura Rosser, e-mail, 10.09.2021 17:54

I hired darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com to h a c k 2 cell phones for me because have been suspecting this 2 victim’s for a while now ever since I lost my husband behold after darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com h a c ked into this 2 cell phones it came to my notice that this were my husband side chicks before he died I browsed through there cell phone remotely with the help of this h a c k e r I found out that this 2 were the once that killed my husband just because he decided to break up with them. Am so so grateful to you darkhatth a c k e r@gmail.com thank you so much.

Terry Oxendine, e-mail, 07.09.2021 19:02

My dad brought in his side chick into the house while my mom was on a business trip that would take 3 months for her to come back and if I had called my mom and told her she would never want to believe me so I needed proof of the whole situation which then made me hired jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com to help me hack into my dad phone, in less than 2 hours I got results on my phone and I had to go through my dad conversations with his side chick though all there text messages, WhatsApp messages, call logs, Instagram messages and many more were all deleted by my dad but I saw a file tagged deleted messages and I clicked on that file behold all my dad deleted conversations with his side chick appeared In that file including his side chick n u d e pictures and videos were all there, I wont lie I feel so disappointed at my dad but with this proof I will get justice for my mom…. To all men out there cheating on there wife jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com will always fish you out all thanks to you jeajamh a c k e r @ gmail . com

Stella Alex, e-mail, 23.07.2021 15:07

Unbelievable! We finally secured a loan, got a house, a car and our medical bills have just been settled with ease. My husband and I are supper excited. All thanks to CYBER CREDIT GURU a trusted and reliable h a c k i n g specialist, they made it possible by removing all derogatory, hard injuries, evictions, late payments from my husband’s credit report and also increased his credit score from 501 to 802, and are currently working on mine. I can’t stop appreciating you guys. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional h a c k e r, these guys are good. Here is their contact: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL DOT COM or +1 (650) 239 7249.

Mason Alexandra, e-mail, 16.07.2021 23:47

Wow, from 531 to 802 Credit Score, unbelievable, after several Months of not being able to gain access to loans due to my poor credit score of 531. CYBER CREDIT GURU made it possible, thank you guys, I really appreciate the job done. Please anyone in search of a H a c k e r, just send them an Email: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or give them a call: +1 (650) 239 7249. Thank me later

Mason Alexandra, e-mail, 16.07.2021 23:46

Wow, from 531 to 802 Credit Score, unbelievable, after several Months of not being able to gain access to loans due to my poor credit score of 531. CYBER CREDIT GURU made it possible, thank you guys, I really appreciate the job done. Please you can reach out to them via Email: CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or give them a call: +1 (650) 239 7249. Thank me later

Maria Bennett, e-mail, 12.06.2021 16:27

I must say that i had a tough time online during the process of trying to get access to my spouse iPhone 12 pro max, i got scammed along the process so i needed two job now and that's how to get my funds back and also get access to my spouse mobile, It all ended well with the help of wizardhary AT programmer DOT net who i also whatsapp +1 (807-808) 6168, you can reach him today and have your funds recovered within 16 hours to 24 hours.
I'm Maria Bennett from South Carolina, Wizard Harry saved my life by helping to recover my funds back, that was my house rent money

LUIZ PEREZ, e-mail, 27.10.2020 23:10

Each time I call my husband office they keep telling me my husband has a 3pm appointment and this has been happing for a while now, am always worried about my husband leaving the office by 8pm yet he won’t open up to me about the contract he has been trying to seal, then I hired WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom to make the investigation for me without any notice, I got access to my husband phone remotely after going through his text messages and all I found out that there is a lady my husband always see by 3pm then I went further because WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom also provided me with my husband deleted messages and I saw that my husband makes love to this lady every day and when he comes home he stave me from sex but am so thankful to WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom for the best services he rendered to me.

Courtneyn Jean, e-mail, 21.07.2016 17:00

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Prophet Abuvia can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did work for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to prophet abuvia . If you need a man that can help you, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: prophet.abuvia AT g m a i l. com or call him on: +254-7921-77506. his website is (prophetabuviasolutiontemple. webs. com) I am Courtney Jean by name and i reside here in Kansas City, Missouri .If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. thanks for reading.