18.05.2021 15:02

Westland "Wideeye"

21.04.2021 11:10

Kaman H-43 "Huskie"

17.04.2021 09:37

17.04.2021 01:29

Danielle Lee, e-mail, 09.05.2021 05:18

I know it's true that this letter is quite a confirmation to what you are going through, I ask, are you not tired of being scammed on the internet? if yes please hire wizardharry@programmer.net to help you get your funds back. and if you are having doubt about your relationship and also need a developer to clear off bad credit score and erase data base for you, please i recommend you to wizard harry. Whatsapp him +1-807-808-6168.
I have hired him more than twice and he didn't disappoint me. you will appreciate me later for this information. I'm doing this cause I want all scammers to feel the same pain I felt when they scammed me. I have my funds back now but I can't denial that feeling and pressure they made me go through.

Anonymous, 04.05.2021 18:07

If You Are Trying To Catch Your Cheating Spouse In The Act, I Strongly Recommend You Contact This Awesome Investigator That Helped Me Monitor My Husband’s Phone When I Was Gathering Evidence During The Divorce. I Got Virtually Every Information She Has Been Hiding Over The Months Easily On My Own Phone: The Spy App Diverted All Her Whatsapp, Facebook, Text Messages, Sent And Received Through The Phone: I Also Got Her Phone Calls And Deleted Messages. She Could Not Believe Her Eyes When She Saw The Evidence Because She Had No Idea She Was Hacked, I Didn’t Need To Touch Her Phone At all,.I Certainly Recommend Contact: “Whitehatspytech@cyberservices.com”

ARSHDEEP STAPLES, e-mail, 08.12.2020 06:56

How to recover your money from forex schemes, brokers, binary, fake investments proposals or funds recovery from other platforms.
Investment scam is all over the place in recent time and due to greediness people fall victim daily to bogus promises.
I was scammed on investing in bxtcoin.com ensuring a guaranteed return. I sent them 1.0089BTC . This was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, after which I got blocked and couldn’t contact them anymore.
I felt so frustrated and devastated, not until I saw on YouTube a referral for a recovery agency Quadhacked@gmaiL.com , this agent saved my life , he helped me hack the rippers and I was able to recoup all I lost.
I’m doing this because I know there are people out there falling for everyday scams, send a message to QUADHACKED@gmail.com  , Go get your money back .

Deborah Mandy Fox, e-mail, 19.11.2020 02:25

Hi.I ran over a by and large incredible Software engineer Goatse Security. They have helped with a huge load of issues like Phone Hack, Record Hack, Clear Commitments, Assessment update, criminal records help E.t.c They have saved my life, Contact: sgoatse@gmail.com
Text +1(205)900-0668 or
WhatsApp +1(512)677-5856
GoodLuck.

LUIZ PEREZ, e-mail, 27.10.2020 23:10

Each time I call my husband office they keep telling me my husband has a 3pm appointment and this has been happing for a while now, am always worried about my husband leaving the office by 8pm yet he won’t open up to me about the contract he has been trying to seal, then I hired WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom to make the investigation for me without any notice, I got access to my husband phone remotely after going through his text messages and all I found out that there is a lady my husband always see by 3pm then I went further because WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom also provided me with my husband deleted messages and I saw that my husband makes love to this lady every day and when he comes home he stave me from sex but am so thankful to WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom for the best services he rendered to me.

philip gonzalez, e-mail, 21.06.2020 00:39

Dear Sir/Madam, We give out loans to business people and individuals for just 2% interest rate. We offer the following finance to individuals

* Real Estate / Mortgages

* Home Improvement Loans

* Automotive / Medical / Student Loans

* Consolidate debt loans

* Business Loans / Personal Loans.

We give out local and international loans to any individual/company all over the world and your rate will not change during your loan repayment! Our Personal Loans can help make dreams possible especially with the present financial crunch in the world at large. We do not require much documents if you are interested in getting a loan contact us.To apply contact us via the email address below Email:masfinancialservices1@cash4u.com text on 770-824-6784.
Contact:name:PHILIP GONZALEZ

Email:masfinancialservices1@cash4u.com text on 770-824-6784.

WHATSAPP NUMBER:+1-740-966-1107

wEBSITE:masfinancial.ctlxy.org

Courtneyn Jean, e-mail, 21.07.2016 17:00

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Prophet Abuvia can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did work for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to prophet abuvia . If you need a man that can help you, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: prophet.abuvia AT g m a i l. com or call him on: +254-7921-77506. his website is (prophetabuviasolutiontemple. webs. com) I am Courtney Jean by name and i reside here in Kansas City, Missouri .If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you. thanks for reading.